Another female boxer has just won their third MMA fight in 60 seconds by Sub

Boxing is dying. Now these girls can't even get paid well there even though they are world champions and have to start another sport to earn good money. Sad and pathetic.

She should turn into a youtuber, those are the most successful boxers I heard

Very bad LMAO a guy could probs get to their skill level after maybe 2 weeks of training.

Serrano is actually good and has been training MMA and wrestling for some time. But i agree WMMA is a joke

Very bad LMAO a guy could probs get to their skill level after maybe 2 weeks of training.
Nothing is stopping you from doing it then. But, you’d rather sit on your device, and talk shit about people getting paid to fight for a living. If it’s so easy go hard, and get paid.

Nothing is stopping you from doing it then. But, you’d rather sit on your device, and talk shit about people getting paid to fight for a living. If it’s so easy go hard, and get paid.
I do train I train all the time with people infinitely better than these people I'm better than these women. I am not better than everyone in the UFC I would get my ass kicked by 9/10 of the fly-weight men and I'm 190 pounds but at this level of WMMA, they are terrible end of story it's insulting they can compete.

I do train I train all the time with people infinitely better than these people I'm better than these women. I am not better than everyone in the UFC I would get my ass kicked by 9/10 of the fly-weight men and I'm 190 pounds but at this level of WMMA, they are terrible end of story it's insulting they can compete.
Lets be real its 10/10

Wmma is not very good unfortunately.

Just look at its best fighter the two fights before the Megan Anderson one looked shes fighting soccer moms (who she can’t finish ) or a lay and pray artist. And this is the ultimate wmma fighter I am talking about in Amanda Nunes.

probably my point still stands and they are midgets
Seperate the men and women in the arguement though. The small guys have real skills and most are very good athletes. The women are a completely different story. Most full size men can smash the majority of female mma fighters.

Seperate the men and women in the arguement though. The small guys have real skills and most are very good athletes. The women are a completely different story. Most full size men can smash the majority of female mma fighters.
Even Amanda Nunes for example if you got your average 155 pounders from a gym maybe has only trained 2-3 years they would probably beat them if they had been training seriously it's just that big of a gap people don't realize it.

Untrained men? No.

Back