Anonymous- Message To The Westboro Baptist Church

what is anonymous? that group of amateur moral crusaders that got sent running tail between legs by a mexican drug cartel?

In fairness, the Drug Cartels - including the one who ripped off my name! - have the whole of the Mexcian Government, Law Enforcement and Armed Forces running with their tails between their legs. Large parts of Mexico are pretty much a Narco State.:rolleyes:

what is anonymous? that group of amateur moral crusaders that got sent running tail between legs by a mexican drug cartel?

They take the phrase keyboard warrior to another level.

Nope just a group of individual that are actually doing something about the fucked up condition on this country. You should to the same.

Nope just a group of individual that are actually doing something about the fucked up condition on this country. You should to the same.

Attacking private business, leaking personal information about people for no other reason than them being users of playstation products, shit like that, right?
What the fuck would you do without them.

Well, that was something. Sometimes, honestly, I feel like we need a group like this, someone to stand up against the likes of WBC. We'll see how it turns out.

the hero we deserve? a dark knight

Attacking private business, leaking personal information about people for no other reason than them being users of playstation products, shit like that, right?
What the fuck would you do without them.

Sounds legit IMO

What kind of crazy son of a bitch do you have to be to let a bunch of autistic 13 year olds on the internet fight your battles for you? Jesus.

I'm so busy with all my e-battles on Sherdog that I just don't have the time.

I really hope Anon brings them down. I will laugh (said in computer voice).

i don't think we'll be making progress against westboro church until someone kills that shirley phelps-roper broad.

speaking of which -

if a parent killed a westboro member after their childs funeral or something, do you think the courts would convict them? think "a time to kill"

I like this move. If they become internet good guys, I'm all for it.

I don't see what a bunch of greasy nerds with 'puters are gonna do to some crazy attention whores without a fuck to give. Unless they do somethin real cray like give out their phone numbers of some shit. I'm sure these people don't thrive on negative attention or anything like that.

Btw anonymous I'm just kidding about the greasy nerd bit. Don't hack my webcam while I'm masturbating. We cool?

Oh no you guys anonymous will hack their website

they have actually released the addresses of some of the members and regular picketers to the public, already. I don't know what else they could possibly do, but they have already incited violence and probably scared the shit out of those wbc bastards.

Well, that was something. Sometimes, honestly, I feel like we need a group like this, someone to stand up against the likes of WBC. We'll see how it turns out.

It's not a group. It was one kid.

Regardless, nothing will come of this just like the OWS shit.

Back