anonymous declare war on islamic jihad

Hopefully they load all of the shitty twitter accounts and websites with terrible pictures of the prophet Muhammad. It's not much, but it's something that will at least rustle some jimmies.

As long as it does nothing to fuck up legit intel gathering I'm totally cool with it.

They tried this w/ The Zetas and backed down b/c Zetas either tracked them down or threatened to start killing them so if they think the Zetas were bad they better get ready b/c now they're dealing w/ people that are just as, if not more dangerous.

http://allthingsd.com/20111102/facing-real-world-violence-anonymous-backs-down-against-drug-cartel/

This is not exactly true.

The story goes, one of Anonymous' key people was taken hostage in Mexico. Anonymous threatened to dump all that data if the cartel didn't release them. The cartel released them and Anonymous backed off.
The article says it's blurry and all of it is unproven, but you know the drill. Don't speak in definitive.

Better than attacking Iggy Azalea I guess.

If they really wanted to antagonize these terrorist groups their logo should be a Mohammed Guy Fawkes mask.

Oh snap, gonna hack their social network passwords! Terrorist dick pics incoming.

#thejihappening2015

1. hack jihadi website
2. DDOS
3. ???
4. prophet !!

Patrick-Stewart-Clapping-Bravo-In-Star-Trek.gif

ITT i found out I'm dumb.

No clue what that post everyone loves means.

I don't get the ddos part

basically flooding a "target" with useless data from multiple sources, ultimately leading the target's servers & in some extreme cases, ISPs to crash hard.

back in '04 I used to mod a 0day trance/club music hub on DC++ & this asshole from a rival hub DDoS attacked ours for like 2 days straight. the server resided in Salford England, & the attack was so bad the ISP even took a hit & threatened to sue the hub owner.

I know, nerd talk. carry on.

Back