anonymous declare war on islamic jihad

These guys are always "declaring war." Never do shit. Whatever.

1. hack jihadi website
2. DDOS
3. ???
4. prophet !!

108998-Mallrats-Shannon-Doherty-clapp-WZxi.gif

J/k! Post of the year candidate!

These guys are always "declaring war." Never do shit. Whatever.

I thought that too, but when I had a papercut they swooped in and they took care of it so fuck you.

sounds like they'll mess stuff up for governments who want those social sites up as a way of tracking them and gathering intel.
Good point. A lot of the stuff they do is counterproductive at best. Usually best to let the appropriate authorities handle these things. Not that citizens can't do anything, but vigilantism has its limits at the very least.

Lol this isnt quite the same as hacking sony. This is the big leagues lol.

Cool, so they will change the banner on a website or two, or maybe take down a website that nobody visits for a short amount of time.

Are these the same guys that kept me from playing Call of Duty for weeks a few years ago? That pissed me off. Aren't they fighting for the people? I never got why they fucked over millions of gamers.

This stuff here i can get behind but dont mess with my call of duty :(

I hate jihadists as much as the next guy but anon won't do shit. Bunch of losers.

Email bomb vs suicide bomb. Wonder who wins that one.

If anon wants to be useful, best thing they can do is dox/out all the jihadi twitter supporters and twitter feeds. A lot of them would go to jail in their home countries for posting that shit.

I hate jihadists as much as the next guy but anon won't do shit. Bunch of losers.

They created quite a stir a few years ago but their tactics have been figured out by now. I like the idea of anon more than the group itself, but they are largely a paper tiger at this point.

Back