Anne Heche severely burned in car crash ***Update: She Died, Probable Felony DUI***

She was popular there for a while. I don't recall seeing her in much these last several years.

She fucked up her career when she came out with Ellen. She went from leading lady to Lifetime and other made for TV movies and stuff. She worked all the time but not on A list stuff.

If it was an electric car that makes a lot of sense. With fire electric cars are death traps as toxic chemical fumes get out and the car needs close to 10x the water to cool down. We are talking about close to 20 000l of water for one car depending on battery size . Only one of the very nice advantages of electric cars.

sometimes I see those little mini cars on the highway. I feel like I could Hulk Smash them if they cut me off. Total death traps.

RIP. She had a tough life.

I've long felt she was an underrated actress. She delivered in almost every role I saw her in and was capable of a variety of different roles. Even in films that were certainly not good- Gus Van Sant's Psycho remake for instance- I thought she stood out.

Don’t understand why with modern technology it would take an hour to extinguish flames contained to a car and a bit of a house.

You’ve got to be exceedingly high to drive into a house. 60mph is highway speed though…

Didn’t realize she had such a shitty childhood. I’m not rich and may never be rich, but at least I had a good childhood.

RIP
Me neither. I’m a firefighter and the only way the flames should take an hour or longer to put out in a car fire is if it’s a hybrid or a full electric vehicle. I have put put a number of car fires, none took more than 10 minutes. Electric vehicles take anywhere from 45 minutes to 3 hours to put out.

“I’m not crazy,” she told Barbara Walters during an interview with ABC News. “But it’s a crazy life. I was raised in a crazy family, and it took 31 years to get the crazy out of me.”

<puh-lease75>

A lot of news sites haven't even updated. Last I checked Yahoo (maybe 15 minutes ago) there were still "Anne Heche is brain-dead" headlines.

God, that's fucked up.

I don't have sympathy for that. It's one thing to be suicidal, it's another thing to say "I'm gonna take some people out with me!" By that standard, what makes you better than a terrorist or school shooter? At least the Japanese have a forest where they go to to avoid being a burden to their loved ones and society.

Bitch should've gotten the book thrown at her, now the family of the victims no longer have their loved ones and this woman is alive..

I'd like to think she didnt see them in the car and just thought it was empty. Who knows

She fucked up her career when she came out with Ellen. She went from leading lady to Lifetime and other made for TV movies and stuff. She worked all the time but not on A list stuff.
Yeah when she made that movie with Harrison Ford She was a rising star then she came out with Ellen (,I think a few mo ths before movie release) n her career nose dived. She went back to dudes but damage was do e I guess..

Yeah when she made that movie with Harrison Ford She was a rising star then she came out with Ellen (,I think a few mo ths before movie release) n her career nose dived. She went back to dudes but damage was do e I guess..

Meh. Ellen is like a billionaire no?

Not to be macabre but an hour in a burning vehicle? She could have been burned unrecognizably. Sad shit. She was gorgeous imo back in the day. Wish it ended different for her.

She's been getting blasted for three decades. Remember that time she showed up at some random person's house knocking on their door asking about aliens? I can't remember, I think she might have been naked.
Blasted?

So young. So brave.

RIP but hard to feel too bad for her - it was her fault after all. Hope the family she fucked gets the support they need.

Don’t understand why with modern technology it would take an hour to extinguish flames contained to a car and a bit of a house.

You’ve got to be exceedingly high to drive into a house. 60mph is highway speed though…

Didn’t realize she had such a shitty childhood. I’m not rich and may never be rich, but at least I had a good childhood.

RIP

Bit of a house? It was half of the house and most of it was engulfed.

3f58e9259ea397c25a6d156affcc2b54

marvista.jpg

Back