Elections Ann Coulter: Vivek I would never vote for you because you're Indian

Ok, I can buy that explanation up to a point.

Note I wasn't referring to anything Carlson said or believes in, I don't listen to any of his material, I was just making the comment about UFO's in general, as it seems to me a little ridiculous to refer to the entire subject as a conspiracy theory (not necessarily you) when the government has taken it very seriously for a very long time.

Are you personally of the opinion that UFOs are just a conspiracy theory? I'm not asking you to commit to some wild theory that there are little green men visiting us, but just the idea that there is a phenomena out there that we can't identify or explain, such as some of the corroborated radar/video released by the military a few years ago. Or do you more believe that all of it is just some giant misunderstanding or group hallucination? (I'm not looking to corner you on anything here, was just curious as to your thoughts as I don't think I've ever seen you comment on the subject).
There are things people see that they don't understand or can't identify. I don't think there are "spiritual phenomena" (which I believe is Carlson's claim) or spaceships from another planet or anything like that. That stuff is crazy IMO. All the footage released has been explained.

If you don't vote for Biden you ain't Indian

Biden-3.jpg

So it's been a bit. Who in the Republican party (or pundits) has denounced this and defended Vivek's Americaness?

Projection at its finest. There are 30 page threads where the same handful of right wing posters jerk each other off for days because one school/politician does or says some stupid thing, or random_bluehairlib with 26 followers said some dumb shit on twitter and it went viral and they just run with the narrative that the entire left agrees with it.

Disregarding the fact that literally every left wing person who posts in those threads saying it was stupid/wrong will be ignored, and they will continue saying the same shit. Eventually they just whine about people on the left avoiding the thread (Because they are, it's pointless to engage with people who ignore what you say, tell you what you think and just copy/paste the same dishonest nonsense about how "everyone on the left" defends whatever the topic is regardless if everyone in there agrees that its bad/dumb regardless of their political affilitation)

All that to say I'm right?

Did she clarify that she thought he was 5th column or something? Lol If she wants to be a White Nationalist it will be hard to do so in the United States.

She's an idiot for saying it, but so is everyone who just votes for whatever guy is the same race as they are regardless of policy. Which is a metric fuck ton of people.

It's a big problem in Canada especially for conservative Sikhs who just vote for whoever is wearing a turban and then are mad when Jagmeet Singh does exactly what he said he was going to do.

That's stupid, you vote platform as the most important thing.

I timestamped to the roast with Peyton Manning since it helps the subsequent lead-in to the roast of this thread's namesake work:

This is the same guy that didn't do squat when some old fart said his wife had a flat ass. Vivek is clearly a smart individual but the man lacks self-respect on an embarassing low level even for the political sphere.

No, we wait and see if anybody on the right condemned what she says before throwing hands with all of the people defending, justifying, or whatabouting her comments.

She has also never bothered to hide her racism and she gets elected anyways so you have to excuse us for assuming her party doesn’t take issue with what she is saying.
I must be completely naive. I did not believe any Republican would ever say something that terribly profoundly racist and inhumane in public.
And to find out people still support her?.... Just blows my mind. I really had no idea.

Didn’t Ann come out against Trump at some point in the past couple of years or am i misremembering that? If she did, I would have thought at this point she’d basically be persona non grata and completely irrelevant in MAGA circles.

They all do that, backtrack on it, then do it again. Its hard to keep track.

The first most advanced civilization and she wont vote for an Indian because why??

Still smash
giphy.gif

Was gonna say that bitch looks like the combination of a bird and a Skesis and then I remembered that the Skeksis are birds. Bitch looks like a fuckin Skeksis. Bitch looks like if god grabbed the bird-dial on Deandra Reynolds and cranked that shit until the dial snapped off.

I must be completely naive. I did not believe any Republican would ever say something that terribly profoundly racist and inhumane in public.
And to find out people still support her?.... Just blows my mind. I really had no idea.
Yes, indeed you are. We forgive you, though. Your heart is in the right place.

I timestamped to the roast with Peyton Manning since it helps the subsequent lead-in to the roast of this thread's namesake work:

Rob Lowe's reaction at the Mexican grave joke was hilarious...

Back