Elections Ann Coulter: Vivek I would never vote for you because you're Indian

You're framing it as a strawman. Obviously there is no statement anyone can make that would apply to every single member of any voting base that has more than a handful of people. The view that only a white person can be a legitimate president is fairly widespread on the right.
And omnipresent in the Enlightened Center ;)

Is this one of those threads where a dumb person said a thing and all the left wing members of sherdog attributed that statement to every single member of the conservative voting base?
Projection at its finest. There are 30 page threads where the same handful of right wing posters jerk each other off for days because one school/politician does or says some stupid thing, or random_bluehairlib with 26 followers said some dumb shit on twitter and it went viral and they just run with the narrative that the entire left agrees with it.

Disregarding the fact that literally every left wing person who posts in those threads saying it was stupid/wrong will be ignored, and they will continue saying the same shit. Eventually they just whine about people on the left avoiding the thread (Because they are, it's pointless to engage with people who ignore what you say, tell you what you think and just copy/paste the same dishonest nonsense about how "everyone on the left" defends whatever the topic is regardless if everyone in there agrees that its bad/dumb regardless of their political affilitation)

I think most right-leaning pundits are telling the base what they want to hear for money, with some awareness of how it comes off to normal people, which leads to that speaking in code stuff. But Coulter legitimately thinks like those people, and I think the sincerity comes through.

In some subcultures, people undergo painful initiations and get permanent outward signs of their membership (like face tattoos). That signals that they are deeply committed to the in-group. They're not likely to defect, and they might not even be able to if they wanted to so you know you can count on them to support the group and thus receive the support of the group.

A lot of rightist pundits benefit by their association with the crazy right, but they also try to hedge enough to maintain respectability with broader society. I think that's why a lot of them are so attracted to COVID conspiracies and anti-trans stuff. Those are issues where they can kind of please the crazies without coming off like total nuts. But because of that line straddling, they have a lot to lose if they go against the group. Someone like Coulter has the equivalent of a swastika face tattoo. Carlson is also getting there. He's a phony, of course, but he's recently come out as a creationist, a believer in UFOs (as spiritual signs or something), and someone who thinks that Alex Jones is a prophet with magical powers. Gonna be very hard for him to go back to fitting in with sane people after this is all over.
I missed this one so I had to Google it. Dear God...

Said it on Rogan's podcast. Alex Jones is a prophet who is channeling supernatural powers to see the future.

conspiracy-theory.gif

I also just came across an interview between Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson, where they claim Biden is wandering around the White House completely naked and attacking dogs haha.

She seems so blatantly racist that I'm either not getting it right or it's an act.

No, we wait and see if anybody on the right condemned what she says before throwing hands with all of the people defending, justifying, or whatabouting her comments.

She has also never bothered to hide her racism and she gets elected anyways so you have to excuse us for assuming her party doesn’t take issue with what she is saying.
giphy.gif

I love it when the non white republicans find out how white republicans actually feel about them.

Like when Rubin tweeted about his adopted kids and found out what his audience felt about gay people?

She seems so blatantly racist that I'm either not getting it right or it's an act.
Its to stay relevant and get people talking about her and here everyone is talking about her....so it works and that means she's winning.

Like when Rubin tweeted about his adopted kids and found out what his audience felt about gay people?
The majority of Dave's audience knows he's gay but maybe they just think that only a women and man should raise kids together...but either way...Queen On

Jumping Jesus on a Pogo Stick, can he say that?

You know what, Stuart, I LIKE YOU. You're not like the other
People, here, in the trailer park.
Oh, don't go get me wrong. They're fine people, they're
Good Americans. But they're content to sit back, maybe
Watch a little Mork and Mindy on channel 57, maybe kick
Back a cool, Coors 16-ouncer. They're good, fine people,
Stuart. But they don't know ... what the queers are doing
To the soil!
You know that Jonny Wurster kid, the kid that delivers papers
In the neighborhood. He's a foreign kid. Some of the neighbors
Say he smokes crack, but I don't believe it.
Anyway, for his tenth birthday, all he wanted was a Burrow Owl.
Kept bugging his old man. "Dad, get me a burrow owl. I'll never
Ask for anything else as long as I live." So the guy
Breaks down and buys him a burrow owl.
Anyway, 10:30, the other night, I go out in my yard, and there's
The Wurster kid, looking up in the tree. I say, "What are
You looking for?" He says "I'm looking for my burrow owl."
I say, "Jumping Jesus on a Pogo Stick. Everybody knows
The burrow owl lives. In a hole. In the ground. Why the hell do you
Think they call it a burrow owl, anyway?" Now Stuart, do you
Think a kid like that is going to know what the queers are
Doing to the soil?
I first became aware of this about ten years ago, the summer
My oldest boy, Bill Jr. died. You know that carnival comes into
Town every year? Well this year they came through with a ride
Called The Mixer. The man said, "Keep your head, and arms, inside
The Mixer at all times." But Bill Jr, he was a DAAAREDEVIL, just
Like his old man. He was leaning out saying "Hey everybody,
Look at me! Look at me!" Pow! He was decapitated! They found
His head over by the snow cone concession.
A few days after that, I open up the mail. And there's a pamphlet
In there. From Pueblo, Colorado, and it's addressed to Bill, Jr.
And it's entitled, "Do you know what the queers are doing to our
Soil?"
Now, Stuart, if you look at the soil around any large US city,
There's a big underground homosexual population. Des Moines, Iowa,
For an example. Look at the soil around Des Moines, Stuart.
You can't build on it; you can't grow anything in it. The government
Says it's due to poor farming. But I know what's really going on,
Stuart. I know it's the queers. They're in it with the aliens.
They're building landing strips for gay Martians, I swear to
God.
You know what, Stuart, I like you. You're not like the other
People, here in this trailer park.

There is an audience for every type of moron. Not surprising that she is somehow still around. Wackadoos always pull in the traffic.

Vivek is such a bitch, no pushback at all Vivek? Coward....
dont be sad at the guy you hate because he's not a snowflake, he let her have her time, and then made a rebuttal.

the word isnt what you think it is.

I think most right-leaning pundits are telling the base what they want to hear for money, with some awareness of how it comes off to normal people,

With pundits like Hannity i can believe this. Rest of the pundits on Fox News i dont. OAN and Newsmax pundits seem to believe this by speaking in such code.

Tell to me is the level of hostility they show to minority guests on disagreements and acceptance of minority guests if they agree on a singular thread that can be morphed to support their overall narrative.

Is this one of those threads where a dumb person said a thing and all the left wing members of sherdog attributed that statement to every single member of the conservative voting base?

The tolerant left in action. Isn't generalizing a whole group of people like that arbitrary to their beliefs?

Back