Elections Ann Coulter: Vivek I would never vote for you because you're Indian

I can’t figure out if I would like to see this racist old lady in a bikini or not..?

CI9vtd8UcAAha45.jpg

Is this one of those threads where a dumb person said a thing and all the left wing members of sherdog attributed that statement to every single member of the conservative voting base?

Didn’t Ann come out against Trump at some point in the past couple of years or am i misremembering that? If she did, I would have thought at this point she’d basically be persona non grata and completely irrelevant in MAGA circles.
She went against Trump for not being radical enough.

Is this one of those threads where a dumb person said a thing and all the left wing members of sherdog attributed that statement to every single member of the conservative voting base?
No, we wait and see if anybody on the right condemned what she says before throwing hands with all of the people defending, justifying, or whatabouting her comments.

She has also never bothered to hide her racism and she gets elected anyways so you have to excuse us for assuming her party doesn’t take issue with what she is saying.

I think it's where a dumb person says an incredibly racist thing and one of the leaders of the Republican party has to sit there and eat it.

I always thought Ann Coulter was just pandering to her white base with some of the off the wall shit she says and playing a character. Kind of like Colby Covington.

But nah - I think this is what she genuinely believes. She's just straight up racist 😂

It's not an act, she is a full blown Nazi.

You're framing it as a strawman. Obviously there is no statement anyone can make that would apply to every single member of any voting base that has more than a handful of people. The view that only a white person can be a legitimate president is fairly widespread on the right.

Coulter is a deep state as it gets. Her father was FBI agent. She is out here to intentionally stir the pot and cause division. Trump pretty much borrowed her narrative and ran with it.

For what its worth she's at least honest about it. Right leaning pundits who also believe this use code instead of flat out saying it.

For what its worth she's at least honest about it. Right leaning pundits who also believe this use code instead of flat out saying it.
I think most right-leaning pundits are telling the base what they want to hear for money, with some awareness of how it comes off to normal people, which leads to that speaking in code stuff. But Coulter legitimately thinks like those people, and I think the sincerity comes through.

In some subcultures, people undergo painful initiations and get permanent outward signs of their membership (like face tattoos). That signals that they are deeply committed to the in-group. They're not likely to defect, and they might not even be able to if they wanted to so you know you can count on them to support the group and thus receive the support of the group.

A lot of rightist pundits benefit by their association with the crazy right, but they also try to hedge enough to maintain respectability with broader society. I think that's why a lot of them are so attracted to COVID conspiracies and anti-trans stuff. Those are issues where they can kind of please the crazies without coming off like total nuts. But because of that line straddling, they have a lot to lose if they go against the group. Someone like Coulter has the equivalent of a swastika face tattoo. Carlson is also getting there. He's a phony, of course, but he's recently come out as a creationist, a believer in UFOs (as spiritual signs or something), and someone who thinks that Alex Jones is a prophet with magical powers. Gonna be very hard for him to go back to fitting in with sane people after this is all over.

Back