Crime Ann coulter right after all

So that means mass murder at the border? Literally what an inhumane monstrous thing to want women and children killed just for looking for a better life. Absolutely disgusting.
Someone seeing turrets and continuing to try breaking into the country seems like suicide to me. Don't worry, we'll put a sign up that says "Unmanned Turrets up ahead. Turn back now and get into the country the right way. Asylum seekers should go to the Port of Entries to start the Asylum Process the right way".

If the noble "just want a better life" people ignore the sign and bring their kids forward anyway, they are the ones guilty of both murder and suicide.

That political whore Bill Maher was wrong on something???

giphy.webp

Someone seeing turrets and continuing to try breaking into the country seems like suicide to me. Don't worry, we'll put a sign up that says "Unmanned Turrets up ahead. Turn back now and get into the country the right way. Asylum seekers should go to the Port of Entries to start the Asylum Process the right way".

If the noble "just want a better life" people ignore the sign and bring their kids forward anyway, they are the ones guilty of both murder and suicide.
Why have them at all if just for show? And we are just going to assume they aren’t already desperate enough? People die now trying to cross the border.

I hate Harbaugh, but love Lamar. I don't know who I should cheer for.

Wow, who would have guessed that same folks who don't trust modeling of a physical system like the Earth's atmosphere do trust modeling of population numbers that is based on estimates of estimates of estimates.

They also laughed at her on Maher when she said Trump had the best chance of any Republican to win in 2016. Bill is always late to the obvious.

Why have them at all if just for show? And we are just going to assume they aren’t already desperate enough? People die now trying to cross the border.
I didn't say it's all for show. It's there to deter illegally entering the country. Similar to how homeowners with a gun in the house deter criminals from breaking in, except in this case, the criminals know you're armed before they try to break in.

I didn't say it's all for show. It's there to deter illegally entering the country. Similar to how homeowners with a gun in the house deter criminals from breaking in, except in this case, the criminals know you're armed before they try to break in.
Yeah but those guns are not unmanned. Either way it seems there is a middle ground. But maybe you’re too stupid to see that.

It's an invasion. The Federal government is aiding an invasion

If you wanted to betray the nation at the border, while pretending you weren't, this is certainly the way you'd do it.

Yeah but those guns are not unmanned. Either way it seems there is a middle ground. But maybe you’re too stupid to see that.
Nevertheless, it's still a deterrent. I know you're too stupid to know what that means but the warning signs should be more meaningful because there is no chance they think they can outmaneuver an unmanned turret.

But since you still desperately want to cry about something, I'll compromise. Replace the unmanned turrets with a huge wall with barbed wires and keep the signs that say "If you want to enter the country, do it the right way. If you want to seek asylum, do it the right way." Problem solved.

Cant stop, wont stop, refuse to be stopped

Si se puede, motherfucker

tenor.gif

Back