Anime Soundtracks

JoeyJoeJoeJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Whether you like Anime or not, it has produced some really good music over the years. Post some of your favorite soundtracks and let's all enjoy some good Anime music.

I start it off with three.

The Promised Neverland -Touch Off Instrumental

Fire Force - Spark Again Instrumental

The Rising of the Shield Hero OP2 Instrumental

tenor.gif

When I heard Blonde Redhead on Rick & Morty, I though was pretty epic. Album Has been a favorite since undergrad since the millennium (99-01).

images

Reactions: Zer
Macross Song Collection. Local Japanese store may have special ordered this for me and I bought a bunch more like Macross 7, Macross 2 in Japan.

L'arc en ciel did Gundam 00 and Fullmetal Alchemist, maybe one song each. Luna SEA Higher and Higher.

Area 88 the TV show had a few really good trance songs, but couldn't identify artist and title. Not sure if TV or OVA had Dance of the Battlefield (?) which is good in Japanese, English, instrumental.

After playing Super Famicom Super Robot Wars, I ended up buying a bunch of those cartoon theme songs on iTunes, but I think some weren't by original singer.

iTunes has Dragon Ball ending theme song Romantic Ageruyo. Good use of drums and the singer still has it.

One of the Fatal Fury cartoon OVA had Calling. Good song.

Ranma 1/2 had a few good songs too.

Last edited:
berserk has awesome soundtrack

Also in before moved to music section

So true forces was my jam as a kid
I sought out a nerd store two cities away that had a cd of the berserk game for dreamcast
The. Went back to buy a dreamcast
Forces is still tne jam

Too many to mention but all L'arc en ciel and Asian KungFu Generation anime songs are great. JAM Project I believe is a group of different acts who will band together from time to time to produce epic OSTs.

Too many to mention but all L'arc en ciel and Asian KungFu Generation anime songs are great. JAM Project I believe is a group of different acts who will band together from time to time to produce epic OSTs.
I have a bunch of L'arc en ciel CD's. What anime songs did they do aside from Gundam 00 and Fullmetal Alchemist, Final Fantasy Spirits Within?

A ton of their non-anime songs are very good.

DNA2 with Blurry Eyes and GTO's Driver's High.

They're a great band.
I know those songs from the CD's. Didn't know they were used in anime.

In Japan, I think a TV commercial for an anime used GLAY's Survival. Also good song.

Kawaii pop punk in this thread is mankinds greatest crime against the universe.

One of the greatest soundtracks in cinema not mentioned yet.

tenor.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
themmadungeon
Back