animal mother is a f4ckin' idiot

I archived the thread immediately after I wrote my post, I made a post in the jb and then I went out for the night. Everything in the archive is locked no one can post on it. Where do you get the balls to say I shirked or deleted your shit? That ain't my fucking style. Post it again and I'll respond to all of it. Where the fuck am I a liar?

Ramrod? The guy is a bloodstained cunt on the forum, you didn't link me to shit. You accuse me of deleting shit? Where's your fucking proof? I haven't deleted anything.

Originally posted by animal mother
hey, that's fuckin' fantastic. why did you delete my post?

Where did you assume I deleted shit? Why would I delete shit? Type it again and I'll respond to it right now.

Hows it feel to have to swallow your own shit?

At least you manned up adn realized your mistake, I suppose.

i'm starting to feel at home now that there is some kind of debate(flame war) going on

this is a side of AM i haven't seen. keep it going, this AM is way more interesting...

No honey leave the Benz and the Vette in the garage, I've already fired up the Yugo.

CBR I have more respect for Meat than I have for you. Ever since Vod got de-modded you've done nothing but piss and moan. Meat has stayed calm the entire time.

no, man, Surly McFatshit is needed. These boards must come back under order. Hence, the jiggly vigilante.

Originally posted by animal mother
first of all, shit goes on that you have no idea about. trust me on this. that's what i mean by you having no idea. i'll edit it to very little idea.

secondly, i'm not being a baby at all. i'm asking legitimate questions that the admins can choose to answer or ignore. that's their business. maybe you should let them worry about whether to deal with me and go back to your usual role as forum punching bag.

thirdly, me leave? how about instead i just go back to pointing out your stupidity on a constant basis? yeah, let's go with that. maybe you should have just stayed out of shit that didn't concern you.
also, your wife's a whore.

Originally posted by Schlecht
I read two pages of this shit and nothing good to post about, but I still deserve this +1, so I'll just call Gen Punisher a moron for not knowing DRA was DarkRainAngel. I see Dravenous abbreviated drave sometimes, but not DRA.

20 ppp loser.

Jesus christ meat fist....just stfu already. You're being a serious douche. You say the same tired shit over and over again like a broken record.

"I don't owe you shit"

"Don't question my authority"

You've become quite frustrating in your pick and choose style of moderating the boards, then when you're called on it you cry about not getting any respect.

She comes in OT and makes "lets help people save the world" threads like sherdog OT is some kind of womens feelings forum.

Bitches like that will be OT's downfall.

It's pretty pussy though that a bunch of people jumped on hi case.

So has the question been answered?

A

animal mother

so you'll go round and round with a guy you know has no interest in debating you but you won't answer any of my legitimate questions? not only that, but you delete my post, make your post the final word and archive the thread? weak. very fucking weak.

i really did, punk. my final post broke no rules and asked some perfectly reasonable questions. he's calling out Ramrod like he's ready to go all night and yet he wants no part of anything relevant.

Meat, if you want the topic closed why the need to delete my final post? if you didn't want to respond at least let others see the holes in your justifications.

i guess my thread was getting in the way of another kobe bryant sexual assault thread.

Originally posted by Drunken Meat Fist
2. I've answered ALL of you questions and I haven't deleted one post in over two months. I archived my statement not for it's brilliance, but becuase I've said the same stupid shit to twenty people on the board and in pms. Instead of telling them they could suck my dick and go to hell, I can tell them to suck my dick and go to the archives. It's all very expedient.

this is, quite simply, horseshit. you did not answer all my questions. i broke down your final post rubio-style and asked for clarification on some shit. you're tired of discussing the situation, fine. say that, but don't delete things that break no rules and then fucking lie about it.

if you don't want your authority questioned, just say, "because i said so" but don't fucking pretend like you didn't just take the most cowardly way out of an argument.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back