Angela Hill vs Cortney Casey

How the fuck did this matchup warrant a maincard billing?

Light skirmish not a war.

Fight was a fucking war fuck you trolls

was probably the best and most exciting I shit posted on sherdog while it was happening.

I feel like Casey's jaw gave her an unfair advantage.

No winners in that fight, fans included.

As a wmma apologist I have to say that fight fucking sucked. Hill threw decent strikes/combos but Casey looked like Jake shields on the feet and probably shouldnt even be in invicta...

It's about time there's an honest discussion on WMMA.

It's fucking terrible and 90% of it almost never warrants a main card slot.

It's about time there's an honest discussion on WMMA.

It's fucking terrible and 90% of it almost never warrants a main card slot.
What do u mean honest? 99% of the comments on sherdog already bash WMMA

This matchup should be a war, and probably will be fight of the night.

Who have you got for this matchup?

Either Hill, and/or Casey could easily beat Namajunas imo. They have only lost to the very best at 115: Michelle Waterson, Pearl Gonzalez and Felice Herrig for Casey. And Ansaroff, Torres and Andrade for Hill.

What really separates them for me are some of Angela Hill's victories in her career. Kaline Medeiros, Stephanie Eggink, Alida Gray and Ashley Yoder are some of the sport's biggest names and could easily crack the top 5 at WSW in the coming decade. This thread can't go on without mentioning her career breakout performance vs Emily Kagan (who only lost to other potential champion, Kailin Curran who went 1-6 in the UFC, but at least she got an A for effort, right?).

This matchup between Hill and Casey is a perfect matchup for both opponents, both fighters swing with bad intentions and could end each other's night with one blow.

Thoughts?
Did you forget that HIll already fought Namajunas?

Back