Angela Hill vs Cortney Casey

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This matchup should be a war, and probably will be fight of the night.

Who have you got for this matchup?

Either Hill, and/or Casey could easily beat Namajunas imo. They have only lost to the very best at 115: Michelle Waterson, Pearl Gonzalez and Felice Herrig for Casey. And Ansaroff, Torres and Andrade for Hill.

What really separates them for me are some of Angela Hill's victories in her career. Kaline Medeiros, Stephanie Eggink, Alida Gray and Ashley Yoder are some of the sport's biggest names and could easily crack the top 5 at WSW in the coming decade. This thread can't go on without mentioning her career breakout performance vs Emily Kagan (who only lost to other potential champion, Kailin Curran who went 1-6 in the UFC, but at least she got an A for effort, right?).

This matchup between Hill and Casey is a perfect matchup for both opponents, both fighters swing with bad intentions and could end each other's night with one blow.

Thoughts?

{<doc}

220px-UFC_Fight_Night_135_Poster.png

So fuckin pumped for this , love wmma really enjoy it

So fucking glad I will be there live. Looking forward to this fight and think Hill will be to much for Casey...
download.gif

War Overkill!

She always comes to scrap and apparently has a lot of fun with the whole scene.

Either Hill, and/or Casey could easily beat Namajunas imo. They have only lost to the very best at 115: Michelle Waterson, Pearl Gonzalez and Felice Herrig for Casey. And Ansaroff, Torres and Andrade for Hill.

What really separates them for me are some of Angela Hill's victories in her career. Kaline Medeiros, Stephanie Eggink, Alida Gray and Ashley Yoder are some of the sport's biggest names and could easily crack the top 5 at WSW in the coming decade. This thread can't go on without mentioning her career breakout performance vs Emily Kagan (who only lost to other potential champion, Kailin Curran who went 1-6 in the UFC, but at least she got an A for effort, right?).

This matchup between Hill and Casey is a perfect matchup for both opponents, both fighters swing with bad intentions and could end each other's night with one blow.

Thoughts?
I thought you were high level idiot until the "What really seperates them" line lol great trolling thread 7/10

I thought you were high level idiot until the "What really seperates them" line lol great trolling thread 7/10
I tried lol, but I got a few serious replies which kind of killed it.. I was a bit rusty with this thread

Fuck WMMA besides big titty derrrrrn

Thoughts?

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

My first impression was a troll thread. When I got to "Either Hill, and/or Casey could easily beat Namajunas imo." I almost stopped, but continued on the whim and hope it wasn't a troll thread. After reading further, I realized it was a troll thread.

That said, I have both of the fighters winning in multiple parlays I placed.

Back