Angela Hill completely DESTROYS neckbeard Sherdogger on twitter

Someone needs to tweet this thread to both of them... He thinks he's won and is awesome... He just doesn't see it.

here he is taking a selfie at home

NA9vTs1.jpg

Yeah I clicked through his pictures some, it's pretty hilarious. They're almost all close up selfies of his ugly face sitting on his couch. I am pretty sure he only goes outside to buy weed. There's also pictures of him buying some gangster shit, I really wonder how that guy sees himself. The ego is an amazing thing.
"I wish they would let me in his room so I could spit in his fucking face." -KenFlo

Holy shit! You hear the "neckbeard" insult all the time but there's no getting around that one when you can post proof.

1) Makes generalizatioin that could clinically certify one as being retarded
2) Get called out for it
3) Avoids responding to any criticism by making another retarded statement devoid of any actual content

Just admit you're too stupid to say anything intelligent. I'll consider cutting you some slack if you apologize.
This is really hilarious. The amount of butthurt it generated is really incredible.
Calls me stupid, but fails to spell generalization. Do you see the irony? Only in America.

holy shit, this fucking guy is disgusting

Goddamn it's like his native language isn't even English. I can't understand about 75% of what that guy wrote.

Rekt

This is golden. It looks like the best part of him ran down his father's leg.

Yeah I clicked through his pictures some, it's pretty hilarious. They're almost all close up selfies of his ugly face sitting on his couch. I am pretty sure he only goes outside to buy weed. There's also pictures of him buying some gangster shit, I really wonder how that guy sees himself. The ego is an amazing thing.
What kinda gangster shit? I wouldn't be able to stop laughing going through that shit.

This is really hilarious. The amount of butthurt it generated is really incredible.
Calls me stupid, but fails to spell generalization. Do you see the irony? Only in America.
Psst Ottawa is in Canada dipshit

How come americans can't tell the difference between your and you're? It's hilarious.

God I love when smug non-Americans make asses of themselves after generalizing Americans. One of the most enjoyable things to see on the interweb.

Have you said anything in your 612 posts, or are you exactly the sort of individual that Angela is going after here?

I'm going to give you a chance to add some content. What does the word hilarious mean to you? What does the word "butthurt" mean to you, does it mean reply or response? Are you the one who goes around saying things like, "this is going to be an epic fight"?

Please tell us a little about yourself. You seem xenophobic, maybe someone should invite your pathetic ass over to a Trump rally.

What kinda gangster shit? I wouldn't be able to stop laughing going through that shit.
Some clothing and a straight out of Compton hat that he is really proud of. You should click through it it's a fucking riot

9wsCyFj.gif

I love Angela hill. Idgaf if she
farts & listens to cheese metal.
A good shower & I'd eat til I burp.

Plus, she's actually fun to watch
fight. Unfortunately, she had a
tough resume & was kept on the
shelf. Hopefully she gets another
run. 115 is far from deep

these fucking mods moving these kind of threads too early to the wasteland

Have you said anything in your 612 posts, or are you exactly the sort of individual that Angela is going after here?

I'm going to give you a chance to add some content. What does the word hilarious mean to you? What does the word "butthurt" mean to you, does it mean reply or response? Are you the one who goes around saying things like, "this is going to be an epic fight"?

Please tell us a little about yourself. You seem xenophobic, maybe someone should invite your pathetic ass over to a Trump rally.
I see you couldn't even defend your own intelligence. Next time, don't call anyone stupid when you can't spell in your own language.

It's been fun though, it really made my day honestly it did. No wonder America is the laughing stock of the rest of the world. Lmao.
Peace out, americanos. Viva la America.

Back