Angela Hill completely DESTROYS neckbeard Sherdogger on twitter

lmao, he spent hours trying to score a comeback afterwards too...

I have no idea what he said to her. What does that mean keep streaming your bloodborne thats all your good at?

Wasn't expecting much, was pleasantly surprised, she killed his life and made me chuckle!

He looks like a Leprechaun maybe Conor can use him as a opening act..?

I have no idea what he said to her. What does that mean keep streaming your bloodborne thats all your good at?

She streams herself playing the PS4 game "Bloodborne" on Twitch.tv. Neckbeard tells her to stick to it because it's all she's good at.

can someone explain the "bloodborne" comment and also, how do we know that neckbearded goblin is a sherdogger?

I think she live streams herself playing Bloodborne. Not sure, but Mighty Mouse plays it on Twitch a lot.

the Sherdogger line is just an educated guess. TBH, I think a legit Sherdogger would get a couple good lines in before a haymaker reply like that.

CcHhtuXUAAAYS7_.jpg

6iHSh5d.gif

Conor fan for sure.. grew that beard just for Conor.. wen Conor loses he will pour cream on it and let the cat lick it off.

best part when he replied she just posted the picture again lmao

can someone explain the "bloodborne" comment and also, how do we know that neckbearded goblin is a sherdogger?

A quick google search indicates that Bloodborne is a video game...she must stream herself playing it online I suppose.

He meant "playing Bloodborne", I believe.

He is following Angela fucking Hill and care enough to insult her. He must be a Sherdogger.

Why hasn't that guys friends told him he looks like a fucking plank? Shave FFS

Back