Rumored Andy Ruiz vs Chris Arreola PBC November

Seems like Ruiz is going to just throw it all away.

What an idiot.

I’d like to see Ruiz in with the top fighters. That’s where he belongs as long as he is still motivated. We won’t find that out until he does actually fight again

If he's focused he'll run through either one. That's a good way to figure it out.

how come all these excuses for RUIZ ? if he is focused , if he is motivated . when Joshua gave him a boxing lesson ,
ah,ah he didn't train for that fight ......anyone who goes 12 rounds trained . he got his ass kicked , if he loses again just means he got his ass kicked again.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2020/7/...a-fight-negotiations-looking-good-boxing-news

“[The discussions] are looking fairly good. Looking very good. I’m actually very excited for that fight. I think that’s the only fight that looks promising for myself. If that fight doesn’t come around, then you know, I’m okay with staying at home. ... I think the boxing fans will love a boxing fight with two Mexican heavyweights that are going at it.”

I hope Ruiz comes in at about 350 and Arreola or Breazele beats the shit out of him.

I hope Ruiz comes in at about 350 and Arreola or Breazele beats the shit out of him.
Like a modern day story of Humpty Dumpty ? Maybe a fat guy falls off a wall in an abandoned apartment complex and a bunch of fighters happen to be passing by and get their digs in ?

Ruiz's trunks come down a bit and his plumber's crack is showing and we can call this one "Nips & Crack".

Back