Rumored Andy Ruiz vs Chris Arreola PBC November

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
This is the type of fight Ruiz needs , if Arrelola comes to fight it’s going to be a war with a reputation on the line .

This gonna be a bonafide sparring match as both guys were training partners for a long time.

This gonna be a bonafide sparring match as both guys were training partners for a long time.
I hope not but you could be right. This seems like quite a step down for Ruiz considering that he beat one of the top 3 guys not too long ago.

I hope not but you could be right. This seems like quite a step down for Ruiz considering that he beat one of the top 3 guys not too long ago.
Is a step down but Andy looked like shit in his last fight plus he didn’t trained as expected. Apparently the plan is Arreola first and then King Kong Ortiz

Is a step down but Andy looked like shit in his last fight plus he didn’t trained as expected. Apparently the plan is Arreola first and then King Kong Ortiz
King Kong vs Ruiz, now that will be an interesting fight. I look forward to it.

Will the Snickers Belt be on the line? Cause I don’t see what the Arreola fight does for Andy other than help sell more tickets at the StubHub or Staples Center.

Andy cashed in and has zero interest in training anymore

Ruiz got lucky and got a big payday for the return, i'll be surprised if he fights again

This isn't a good fight, but Andy was embarrassed in his last performance and hasn't been training. I'll judge him for the fight he takes after this one. He fell off the wagon; I'll give him 1 to get back on.

Even a fat, unmotivated Ruiz handles Arreola. Rubbish fight.

How can someone train to get in the ring with the world's most dangerous people and completely overlook their diet? This is a job with a very short lifespan that you are trying to use to set you up for life.

they just trying to do a mexican vs mexican fight (even thou they are both american) ...... also ruiz needs a win
to be considered for other big fights . their biggest fear would be an adam kownacki incident....lol.
my joshua promo video

Back