Elections Andrew Yang drops out

Well, I'm shocked. I thought for sure his prediction about white devils shooting up asian churches was going to put him over the top. What the hell does this country want?

I thought that was his ticket to votes. Guess not.

Bernie should steal his $1000/month idea....or something similar like that.

If Corporations can get trillion dollar taxcuts, we can do this.

He seems like a generally likeable guy - which I'm not sure can exactly be said about most of the remaining Team Blue options, but he was pretty much doomed to be a fringe candidate with his lack of connections.

that is unfortunate. one of the few dem candidates with new ideas, thinking outside the box and not part of the establishment
Unfortunately for Yang his big idea and signature policy was awful.

Nice guy, likable, super smart but just a terrible presidential candidate.

Dude was trash but what's sad is he was one of the best candidates for the progressives.

He was completely unelectable and it shouldn’t have taken this long
He surpassed expectations so I think that gave him the confidence to keep trying. Don't blame him for holding out until New Hampshire

Good. He was a sad one trick pony, and the trick wasn't very good

Bet the guy's business ventures take off after all that exposure tho. Hespect the hustle
Yeah, seemed to me like selling his brand was the only point to all of that. And fair enough, Mr. Yang.

His dad heard he "dropped out" and thought they were talking about school. Yang is currently in hiding from his father.

Feels bad man, the only democrat I really liked.

Did not agree on a lot but personally I liked him the most. I hope he continues to try make a difference

all the losers who refuse to work and were holding out for that UBI must be pissed lol

He surpassed expectations so I think that gave him the confidence to keep trying. Don't blame him for holding out until New Hampshire
msuc18wg7eg41.png

Guy was a moron anyway.

Anti second admendment and said that whites were going to start shooting Asians.

Back