Elections Andrew Yang drops out

I don’t know if moron is a word that should ever be used to describe Andrew Yang, but I agree that statement and his position on 2a rights are terrible.

Guy was a moron anyway.

Anti second admendment and said that whites were going to start shooting Asians.

Yep. Zero votes. This is a dose of reality that you gives any rational observer insight into how warped and overrepresented the radical leftist mob is on Sherdog.

Yang is in third by a substantial margin in the Sherdog poll currently:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/2020-democratic-primary-thread-v5-primary-season-begins.4077787/

Bernie, Tulsi, Yang. Nobody else registers virtually any votes.

This is why anyone who thinks this forum gives you an accurate read of the temperature of the Democratic base in America today is being bamboozled.

Last edited:
I don’t know if moron is a word that should ever be used to describe Andrew Yang, but I agree that statement and his position on 2a rights are terrible.
Moron my have been a strong word.
He obviously is not a moron, he is a successful person. He may have just been pandering to his supporters.

Which is probably worse.

While he’s not exactly the Manchurian candidate, people have been asking Trump if he’d ever consider running for President his entire life.

I hear you, but at one point Trump was too.

While he’s not exactly the Manchurian candidate, people have been asking Trump if he’d ever consider running for President his entire life.
That's a common question for the rich, famous, and elites of society.

Damn, you’re right <45>

maxresdefault.jpg

He finally realized that the DNC has the whole process rigged.

Well, I'm shocked. I thought for sure his prediction about white devils shooting up asian churches was going to put him over the top. What the hell does this country want?

I mean they do shoot up random places.

He finally realized that the DNC has the whole process rigged.
No, he's trying to help Bernie. He was always an idea/protest candidate.

He's dropping out now because he knows his meager base with shift to Bernie, most likely, in the two remaining primaries that precede the big-stack days of states. He's attempting to propel Bernie past Buttgieg who is the other anti-establishment candidate, but who is more moderate.

Yang came off as a descent person not pandering to the mob for votes, he seemed more concerned about the country and less about partisan politics.

Final thoughts on yang @Fawlty @Jack V Savage?
He was pushing the VAT, which is a horribly regressive tax that would hit the middle-to-lower class like a boulder. He also wanted to gut the social safety net even more than Republicans. Finally, for a """MATH""" guy, he never showed the math with respect to UBI and reduced social program spending. He was a fraud, a charlatan. His record with his businesses is also pretty bad. He spends a lot of other people's money and doesn't deliver.

Complete sack of shit as a candidate.

He was pushing the VAT, which is a horribly regressive tax that would hit the middle-to-lower class like a boulder. He also wanted to gut the social safety net even more than Republicans. Finally, for a """MATH""" guy, he never showed the math with respect to UBI and reduced social program spending. He was a fraud, a charlatan. His record with his businesses is also pretty bad. He spends a lot of other people's money and doesn't deliver.

Complete sack of shit as a candidate.

Lol tell me what you really think. Good feedback.

too pie in the sky w/ the UBI, and not corruptible enough

it's a shame, i kinda liked that guy. At the very least he seemed genuine and honest

What a shame. He’s the best one out of them for sure.

Back