Andrew Tate arrested

Wanting him to be guilty, would mean that you also want some poor people to have been raped and shit like that...

Wtf is wrong with some people.
It's okay for innocent people to go to prison if you don't like them. How come you don't know that?

I dislike Tate because I think he's a turd and a grifter. I don't want him to be jailed if he didn't do anything illegal.

Wanting him to be guilty, would mean that you also want some poor people to have been raped and shit like that...

Wtf is wrong with some people.
no no no. tate is guilty by his own admission. whether or not a court finds him guilty based on the evidence allowed is something else entirely. his courses for his pimping college describe sex trafficking to a tee. coercion & fraud to keep a woman doing untaxed sex work for you is absurdly illegal and he has admitted to doing it. could he be making it up? i suppose. still makes him a shitty person for advocating actual criminal activity, behind a paywall no less.

in addition, the notion that hoping someone is found guilty of the crimes they committed equals hoping that crimes were committed to the victims is genuinely a chewing-on-sleeve, drooling, helmet-wearing, abject retard take. i realize you get brain damage professionally but dial it back in the politics forum imo

If you ask these dinks they seem to think that the Romanians arrested him because he sent a mean tweet to Greta.

nahh bro they arrested him because he didnt recycle his god damn pizza boxes. he should still be rotting away in jail for that indefinately while waiting for his charges and trial.

What do you guys think? Is Matrix really trying to kill him?

FuuxlAQWYAADrv9

He offers a non-Establishment viewpoint. When you do that and get a following, you're "dangerous" and they will come for you. I don't know if he was poisoned or whatever, but he's dangerous to the Establishment and he will be burned to the ground legally, in the MSM, and perhaps personally. That's the modern world. The very strong make it through the machine's attack, but most don't.

L
He offers a non-Establishment viewpoint. When you do that and get a following, you're "dangerous" and they will come for you. I don't know if he was poisoned or whatever, but he's dangerous to the Establishment and he will be burned to the ground legally, in the MSM, and perhaps personally. That's the modern world. The very strong make it through the machine's attack, but most don't.

Dangerous to the establishment lol. He was the flavor of the month. He's already getting forgotten about. Just riled up some incels for a while.

Andrew Tate is part of the establishment

1027236_015405_updates.jpg

You're overestimating his reach. He's an influencer/grifter like many others on the net.

You're overestimating his reach. He's an influencer/grifter like many others on the net.

I think he had a millions of people hearing his message and embracing much of it. AM I wrong on his numbers?

I think he was growing to that next level and they decided it was time to push his shit in. The long knives are out for those Tate brothers.

Oh yeah he's totally poisoned. Tots not something a zyertec is going to get rid of

I think he had a millions of people hearing his message and embracing much of it. AM I wrong on his numbers?

His target audience is young adolescent males. Its the first successful combination of Mayweather/Connor brash nature from combat sports in a social media commentary setting. Where Tate has also subsidized his impressions to enrich himself and those posting it to bypass his bans.

Farcical aspect of converting to Islam late last year is a continuation of his repeated scams.

If you ask these dinks they seem to think that the Romanians arrested him because he sent a mean tweet to Greta.

Well, at least there's verifiable evidence of that.

I think you're underestimating the power of his target audience and how it shapes a portion of the demographic.

Back