Andrei Arlovski #ESPN 4

He already has 15 fights during his second stint?

Mind blown if true.

Ben Rothwell looked awful in his return fight

I'm guessing the 2 posters above me didn't see it

I got Andrei by decision

Andrei has looked awful for almost 4 years now

I'm guessing you haven't seen any of it

fat guys dont get KOd easily. so I have Rothwell winning

I can't believe anyone is picking Arlovski. Rothwell didn't look great against Ivanov but that's tougher competition than anyone Arlovski has faced in his current 4 fight skid. Ben also easily won that fight and got fucking robbed. Arlovski is completely shot. Rothwell still has a hell of a chin and lethal submissions. Arlovski will probably get KO'd and maybe cut.

Andrei is rematching Rothwell this coming weekend. Coming in on a 4 fight skid in which he was somewhat competitive in those loses. Overall he is 6-9 in his second stint in the UFC.

He happens to be the most frustrating fighter I’ve ever rooted for. What are your thoughts on him and this match?

I see Rothwell paying he back with a finish in this upcoming one.
This and another win and Arlovski is back in the title mix

andrei's power has disappeared recently, he keeps losing close decisions. i think rothwell wins but i will be rooting for andrei

And I want and think Big Ben wins. He's the only guy who can hang with Francis, Alex and Derrick. Current Ben wins rematches against Junior and Cain. He was a top 5 guy before suspension and hw needs all active dudes it can have.

I mean, Hunt, Brock and Werdum are outies for awhile right, possibly forever?

Back