Andre Ward will soon be acknowledged as the best boxer alive (Srs)

souppkitchen

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
amazing fighter,
once he wins the super six, there is so much more infront of him,

HE will dominate every single fighter to become known as the GOAT!

amazing fighter,

while hes a great fighter hes got long way to go, i hate his throw a jab, duck and headbutt the other fighter style. i dont think hes going to become the best but ppl will def be talking about him in the future he def has the ppotential

Arthur Abraham will knock him out.

ive gotten to watch him locally for a long time now, and i could deffinately see him being one of the greats. he has so much potential.

definitely a great boxer and this tournament will give him the legitimacy needed to be recognized as a p4p fighter.I already have him in my top ten.

oh, and Abraham is not knocking Ward out.

amazing fighter,

He is damn good - now all he has to do defend the title for about 10 years / 20 fights or so to be known as the MW GOAT.

His most devastating weapon is his flying headbutt
very dangerous

I know it's sounds cheesy, but he must entertain and win to be up there. Winky Wright is talented as hell, but he was boring and I think Ward might end up going that way. He need to finish some fights with knockouts. However, he's shown he's willing to test himself with this tournament, which for now is good enough for me. He has a long road ahead of him, so it'll be interesting to see if he can change his style some.

I know it's sounds cheesy, but he must entertain and win to be up there. Winky Wright is talented as hell, but he was boring and I think Ward might end up going that way. He need to finish some fights with knockouts. However, he's shown he's willing to test himself with this tournament, which for now is good enough for me. He has a long road ahead of him, so it'll be interesting to see if he can change his style some.

i know hes not the most entertaining, but thats something that he will acquire later on. he fights to win, and no one can beat him at what he does, sort of reminds me of a young floyd

Lucian Bute impresses me more that Ward.
I'll become a believer when i see him beating Abraham and Bute.

Back