Rumored Andre Fili vs Kron Gracie Possibly in the Works for UFC 233

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Good Solid fight for Kron's Debut

I'm In.

Nice bout
Fili by decision, since the last Gracie to win a fight in the octagon was Royce.

love kron but hes too green for fili right now.

You don't see it as a striker vs grappler match up? I haven't seen Kron fight MMA, I'm legit asking

I like it, I personally would have loved him to see him against Artem you know with the whole Diaz/Mcgregor history.

I just hope Kron is ready.

its more of a bjj vs mma match imo- just dont think kron has a round enough game to threaten fili at this point in an mma fight. could be wrong tho, just my gut feeling. (to dr bolony)

Kron did make some interesting, small changes throughout his 4 fights. I don't think he would take a fight like that unless he really thought he had made the advancements needed. He relies completely on his bjj, but perhaps he has made some unknown strides in his complete game..

i got kron in this one. i feel like fili will make a mistake and kron will capitalize.

Interesting match up, seems people forgot kron subbed kawajiri in RIZIN couple of years back, forgot what he subbed him with though

I agree, Fili will probably weather an early storm then beat him up.

I wanted to see Kron against the Ryan Hall vs BJ matchup, very fitting opponent either way.

I like it, I personally would have loved him to see him against Artem you know with the whole Diaz/Mcgregor history.

I just hope Kron is ready.

This fight already happened

Interesting match-up. Not exactly what I expected for his debut but it will be intriguing to see how it plays out. Fili is game but I have to root for Kron, I cannot imagine the pressure any and every Gracie has on them. Especially making it to the the UFC in so few fights.

tough first fight Fili is a young vet who will bring it.

love this fight actually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back