Rumored Andre Fili vs Kron Gracie Possibly in the Works for UFC 233

Who Wins?

• Total voters
What are you guys talking about...Kron easily handled 2 well rounded and much more experienced vets in Kawajiri and Tokoro. He was never in any trouble and finished both those fights. I think he finished Fili.

Kron should be able to drag Fili down and comfortably molest him to a submission.

Kron RNC 2nd round.

Good match I think given the situation. Tests Kron's worthyness to be in the UFC without throwing him to the wolves immediately.

love kron but hes too green for fili right now.
He beat Kawajiri who was around top 20 when he left the UFC and Fili is around that level. Although that was 2 years ago.

Nice bout
Fili by decision, since the last Gracie to win a fight in the octagon was Royce.

You must not have watched Kron fight at all.

Kron is a very legit fighter and I am eager to see him competing against the best in the UFC (which I am sure he will do soon enough, he is really good imo)

What are you guys talking about...Kron easily handled 2 well rounded and much more experienced vets in Kawajiri and Tokoro. He was never in any trouble and finished both those fights. I think he finished Fili.

Lol those grandpas would get smoked by Fili.

from what i have seen of Kron looks to me like he is the 1 out of 10 gracies that isn't a total bum

Kron is legit but Fili is tricky and experienced. Interesting fight.

You must not have watched Kron fight at all.

Kron is a very legit fighter and I am eager to see him competing against the best in the UFC (which I am sure he will do soon enough, he is really good imo)

Im just joking
Ive watched the erson/kawajiri fight and can truly say hes a worth prospect.
The fight with fili will probably be a good test.

Holy shit is that actually true?
<TheWire1>

Tbh, few gracies stepped into the octagon after royce:

Renzo(lost to Hughes)
Royce(Aldo lost to Hughes)
Rolles Gracie Jr(gassed like hell after a 10-8 round and lost)
Roger(lost to Tim Kennedy)

So, basically, the last Win was more than 20 years Ago.

Intriguing fight but I think Fili might be too much of a step up right now. We shall see though.

Back