• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Andre Arlovski still fighting in the ufc is crazy

Him and Overeem, I think a lot of us expected their careers to be over multiple times but they kept coming back for spells and going on winning streaks. Very resilient, are HWs just built differently?

Makes me think of Chuck. Guy looks incredible to this day, but years ago when he tried to come back against Tito you saw him move and something was just wrong. I can't explain why it's different for some guys.

Him and Overeem, I think a lot of us expected their careers to be over multiple times but they kept coming back for spells and going on winning streaks. Very resilient, are HWs just built differently?

Makes me think of Chuck. Guy looks incredible to this day, but years ago when he tried to come back against Tito you saw him move and something was just wrong. I can't explain why it's different for some guys.
Does Chuck look great? When I see footage of him he looks very out of shape and gasping for air. Dude is a legend though so who cares.

Arlovski’s longevity is definitely surprising but his fights are also incredibly boring now.

Does Chuck look great? When I see footage of him he looks very out of shape and gasping for air. Dude is a legend though so who cares.

Arlovski’s longevity is definitely surprising but his fights are also incredibly boring now.
I think Chuck looks awesome, he looks like he barely aged 10 years since he retired. But when he was moving around in the ring you can tell he's shot.

if you put it into perspective, Chuck doesn't look bad for his age for all the battles that he has been in. Tito looks great tbh, can't discount him there.

"Looks incredible to this day" might be an overstatement. Chuck always looked like a beer drinker, but I know what you mean. When he fought Tito, his body looked the same, but not the movements (or speech) and he definitely can't take a punch anymore.

His relatively decent size and the fact he has that crazed look--like he would eat your heart as a snack--might just be the reason we don't see videos of him being knocked out like BJ.

dude's had an epic career and he power bitch-slapped Ronda Rousey's husband, he's my hero

iFS9Cn.gif

"Looks incredible to this day" might be an overstatement. Chuck always looked like a beer drinker, but I know what you mean. When he fought Tito, his body looked the same, but not the movements (or speech) and he definitely can't take a punch anymore.

His relatively decent size and the fact he has that crazed look--like he would eat your heart as a snack--might just be the reason we don't see videos of him being knocked out like BJ.
Your post made me think of this:

lololololol

Back