Andrade's striking is over rated

It is but this is mma where wrapped hands are covered by small gloves and athleticism and aggression can make up for a lot.

Especially when you're basically a Man fighting a gal - walking through clean shots.

Funny thing is "sloppy Karolina" outstruck Rose lol. Andrade will win via whatever she wants, rose has been bullied in the clinch/grappling department by girls half as strong as Andrade.

Funny thing is "sloppy Karolina" outstruck Rose lol. Andrade will win via whatever she wants, rose has been bullied in the clinch/grappling department by girls half as strong as Andrade.

KK got badly outboxed by Rose but won the fight in the clinch.

Andrade might very well beat Rose with grappling/GnP but she's unlikely to win on the feet.

Who did she outstrike?

1. Awful can level striker Jessica Penne.
2. Mediocre backs up in straight lines until her ass hits the cage Angela Hill.
3. And sloppy Karolina who consented to a brawl.

She was losing versus Calderwood and Torres until the TD. Gadelha outclassed her on the feet until she got beat up on the ground and gassed, as is tradition. JJ tooled her for five rounds in a 50-44 decision. Andrade needs to rely on her grappling to beat the best strikers in the division. Rose is too fast, rangey and technical to get caught by Jessica.

Chances are she ragdolls Rose, but she aint out striking her.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a woman knocked out cold with a single punch in a women's MMA match before, but that might be me not seeing enough matches.

Even if she's sloppy, that's some serious power.

Rose's problem is cardio, cus Andrade won't slow down and Rose has history gassing out.Rose'e best rounds are mainly first rounds.
Rose now lives and trains at high altitude in Colorado. Plus she loves to run with her dog. I don’t think her gassing is gonna be a problem.

KK got badly outboxed by Rose but won the fight in the clinch.

Andrade might very well beat Rose with grappling/GnP but she's unlikely to win on the feet.
You saying she can't bully Rose in the clinch as well?

I'm not sure I've ever seen a woman knocked out cold with a single punch in a women's MMA match before, but that might be me not seeing enough matches.

Even if she's sloppy, that's some serious power.

Rose now lives and trains at high altitude in Colorado. Plus she loves to run with her dog. I don’t think her gassing is gonna be a problem.
she gassed out in last fight, and she gassed out in last 3 rounds fight she fought, maybe you are right, but if I won't see I won't belive, and I won't belibe because someone loves to run with his dog, lol.
But that's just my opinion.

No one said she is Sugar ray Leonard. It's just that She is a brawler who carries some power in her punches. So when she connects usually she gets the finishes. It's effective. That's it.
Damn, I read that as Sugar Gay Leonard and was disappointed when I did a double take.

Back