Andrade vs Stieglitz

migessy

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The fight is on HBO right now. the only andrade fight ive seen was agaisn't kessler.the only thing he should me was he could take a hell of a punch but his looking good right now

its been a good fight i got 1rnd a piece stieglitz hit him with some awsome combos but i do want andrade to win

This has been action packed so far. Andrade looks like a beast with those uppercuts, but Stieglitz hurt him pretty bad as well...

Hurt Andrade? He didn't get hurt. Stopped him on his tracks, but not hurt.

Looked a bit hurt to me. He retreated.. at any rate, it doesnt matter..he's still going strong

Looked a bit hurt to me. He retreated.. at any rate, it doesnt matter..he's still going strong

he got cought he might have been stunnued but not hurt atleast i dont think soi got 2rnds to 1 for andrade

andrades left hook to the body is looking good i think hes hit stieg with 3 good ones

I think were guaranteed another good fight in the main event. Casa has lost a step. Will make for a war I think.

Solid blue collar effort. Not physically gifted. Not technically sound. But that guy works like a horse. Got to respect that.

did andrade do enought to steal that rnd there?

How many upper cuts is this guy going to eat...

stieglitz hitting him with big punches

I expect headbutts, low blows... Lots of them. Casamayor is going to try to make Katsidis vulnerable face bleed.

Back