Anderson Silva, will he ever be surpassed

GSP beats him here. Not only is he equally undamaged but he's also dealing with paler skin and those hollywood teeth they made him get for the NOS commercials
{<huh}

201_GSP.0.jpg

For comparison here is Silva after being ground and pounded for 4.5 rounds against sonnen
maxresdefault.jpg

Not in for the forseeable future.

Jon would have but his NC put an end to his consecutive win streak.

I thought Max had the best opportunity to break the streak.

I don’t see Tony or Khabib breaking it either with their inactivity.

-16-0
- 11 championship fight wins, would be 12 if BJJ MJ made weight
- Unified Pride and UFC belts
- Finished Hendo, Vitor, Franklin x2, etc
- Moved up to Light Heavyweight and destroyed the former champ who was one fight removed from being a champion
- The Bess

<{silvanormal}>

You know how I can tell you didn't watch pride? Hell just check fight finder to see his last two pride fights were losses.

{<huh}

What kind of shit is this?

So you're denying he lost to Ryo Chonan and Daiju Takase? I never remember Silva being a pride champ and I watched them all.

No one will ever be as fun to watch as Anderson Silva. Even his losses were amazing.

So you're denying he lost to Ryo Chonan and Daiju Takase? I never remember Silva being a pride champ and I watched them all.

So you are putting words in my mouth? What is your agenda here Sean? You make a lot of assumptions, bud.

So you are putting words in my mouth? What is your agenda here Sean? You make a lot of assumptions, bud.

What's your agenda? Someone claims he unified the pride and ufc belts. I said bullshit. Then you acted like I was fucking crazy. Either you are nuts or you can't follow a logical thought process.

Did BJ Penn ever get cut?

He was Homer Simpson level damage proof for a long time.

What's your agenda? Someone claims he unified the pride and ufc belts. I said bullshit. Then you acted like I was fucking crazy. Either you are nuts or you can't follow a logical thought process.
He beat hendo when Hendo was PrideFC Middleweight champ.

Both of His UFC title fights when he came over as double champ were sort of considered unifications. I could be wrong but I think Rampage actually has a pride belt (I remember hearing that... maybe Hendo gave him one of his)

You are the one who is acting crazy bud. He did unify the pride and ufc belt when he submitted Dan Henderson, that was to unify the pride and ufc championships bud.

He beat hendo when Hendo was PrideFC Middleweight champ.

Both of His UFC title fights when he came over as double champ were sort of considered unifications. I could be wrong but I think Rampage actually has a pride belt (I remember hearing that... maybe Hendo gave him one of his)

This is true, Hendo was the double champ of Pride and when he came over to the ufc his fights with Rampage and Anderson were considered unification fights.

all time great but a serious asterisk next to everything after he's popped twice..

Back