Anderson Silva when he was fighting at 170

literally never mentioned GSP. you did. stop projecting
Can not you read? I said a lot of butt hurt roidSP fans in this thread. Funny how everyone is on the juice except GSP who was looking very juicy in his early UFC career too. Also GSP conveniently left the UFC once the roid testing came about, among wanting to know what they were going to test him prior to the drug test (Hendrix fight).

Hell if GSP never retired and could be as juicy as he wants, could GSP have even been champ until 38 like Silva? Surely not. Also for all the talks about Weidman being so good, could Weidman even be champ at 38 at MW? LOL HELL NAW No wonder why GSP ducked Silva his entire career and then some.

Also how does sherturd logic show that being low body fat equals roid use? Silva had very low body fat and no big bulky muscles. I feel like a lot of sherturds see someone with visible defined abs, which also means that they have more defined muscles overall and equate that to being on roids. Granted Roy Nelson could be on roids but having a real low body fat, with very defined abs doesn't mean you are on roids.

Not many people can get that lean naturally and he's also been at that weight and not looked nearly as shredded as that, e.g.
hqdefault.jpg

Plus he has a history of PED busts.

Not many people can get that lean naturally and he's also been at that weight and not looked nearly as shredded as that, e.g.
hqdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

So it is preposterous for a top athlete, of all time for MMA mind you, to have a low body fat? LOL There are a lot of the guys in the UFC with low body fat as well, especially when cutting weight is a big part of the sport. GTFO

How you gonna say silva could stun dan at middle weight but at ww he all the sudden couldn't stun Matt hughes? Lol that's now how power works. If anything it's the opposite, they hit harder against the smaller man. Just like we saw with conor at fw.

no, Dirge has a point. sometimes it works like you said, but sometimes it diminishes the power striker so much that they cannot deliver the fight ending blows that they would've at the heavier weight.

This entire post makes me think of an old xbox buddy I used to have like 10 years ago, that trained in ATL at A-chi-chi. Obviously my tag is the same if its you brother.
Alas, it's not me, but there were quite a few gamers there (still are). The name James Pla comes to mind, if you knew him.

Can not you read? I said a lot of butt hurt roidSP fans in this thread. Funny how everyone is on the juice except GSP who was looking very juicy in his early UFC career too. Also GSP conveniently left the UFC once the roid testing came about, among wanting to know what they were going to test him prior to the drug test (Hendrix fight).

Hell if GSP never retired and could be as juicy as he wants, could GSP have even been champ until 38 like Silva? Surely not. Also for all the talks about Weidman being so good, could Weidman even be champ at 38 at MW? LOL HELL NAW No wonder why GSP ducked Silva his entire career and then some.
you need help

Alas, it's not me, but there were quite a few gamers there (still are). The name James Pla comes to mind, if you knew him.

thank you for your reply but no. it was blek guy i knew. no worries little brother we are all dogs here.
edito: his claim to fame was watching me street fight and drop Robert Southwurf with a check left high kick. the crack, it was nice.

maxresdefault.jpg

So it is preposterous for a top athlete, of all time for MMA mind you, to have a low body fat? LOL There are a lot of the guys in the UFC with low body fat as well, especially when cutting weight is a big part of the sport. GTFO

I gave an example of Anderson fighting at the same weight where his body doesn't look anything like the original post...

What is it you don't understand?

I don't know about that. Silva has always had average (at best) TDD and Hughes would have spammed takedowns all night on him.

The guys that Hughes had trouble with in his prime were guys with bizarrely good TDD like Penn and GSP or guys that could get back up from TD's.

Hughes had decent sub defense (other than the inexplicable subs from Hallman) and Silva has never been known for his BJJ (despite a supposedly black belt).

Who's to say Silva would have the power to even hurt Hughes at 170.
Hughes was a no threat in the stand up. Silva would have eaten him alive at will.

Hughes was a no threat in the stand up. Silva would have eaten him alive at will.

Did you even read what I wrote?

You know the part about Hughes taking silva down at will?

Did you even read what I wrote?

You know the part about Hughes taking silva down at will?
Takedowns dont just magically work. You have to set them up with strikes and distance. Chael was only able to do that repeatedly being roided to the gills, hughes is much smaller than chael.

Takedowns dont just magically work. You have to set them up with strikes and distance. Chael was only able to do that repeatedly being roided to the gills, hughes is much smaller than chael.

And Silva would have been fighting 15 pounds lighter as Hughes would never have fought him at 185. As such your point?

And Silva would have been fighting 15 pounds lighter as Hughes would never have fought him at 185. As such your point?
Weight is not the only factor in size. Silva is way taller and longer. Ya know how the measure reach n stuff. Hughes would be a modern day 155lber.

Anderson body just doesn’t look the same. He’s old now sad to say

Silva would have subbed him, dan henderson is a more dangerous version of Matt and silva took his back and subbed him. Hughes would have fell in the web
Anderson didnt have the same grappling back then. He was still with Chute Boxe and not a polished all round fighter

Back