anderson silva reveals the reason for failed drug test

Silva's lawyer Michael Alonso writes in the complaint that Silva was "administering or using a supplement for the purpose of enhancing sexual performance and testing of the supplement revealed that the supplement was contaminated with an Exogenous Anabolic Agent: Drostanolone metabolite."

j4VpHfd.gif

bahahahahha.....this looks like one of those photo illusions, that Anderson is butt naked and sitting funny.

I thought the same thing, I was thinking, "Whose legs are which?"

Wow. It is so silly when dumb people think they are smarter than you.

"Say your dick doesnt work and they'll take it easy on you"

Isn't this the same thing that Sonnen was claiming, that he has like one functioning testicle or something? I'm not making this up.

Seriously, what a clown. Amazing fighter, but a joke of a human being.

It's sad he still won't admit it to it. Why can't he just be honest? "I suffered a serious injury and was pushing 40 and wanted to come back asap. I'm sorry."

It's sad he still won't admit it to it. Why can't he just be honest? "I suffered a serious injury and was pushing 40 and wanted to come back asap. I'm sorry."

That.

I never really expected to come clean, this is Anderson, after all. But I don't see why not tell the truth, it's not like there's a real chance they'll let it go.

Is Anderson Silva the most unlikeable former UFC champion of all time?

He never gave straight answers to questions, was dumb in two languages, totally disrespectful in the cage(even to fellow Brazillians), and he cheated.

So glad he's slowly becoming irrelevant

Back