anderson silva reveals the reason for failed drug test

sir loin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"The Spider" tested positive for drostanolone metabolites twice -- once the day of his Jan. 31 fight against Nick Diaz and in an out-of-competition, Jan. 9 test. Silva also tested positive for androstane, another banned substance, in the random, pre-fight test.

Silva's lawyer Michael Alonso writes in the complaint that Silva was "administering or using a supplement for the purpose of enhancing sexual performance and testing of the supplement revealed that the supplement was contaminated with an Exogenous Anabolic Agent: Drostanolone metabolite."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/1...xual-performance-medication-tainted-drug-test

i1.jpg

Last edited:
"Say your dick doesnt work and they'll take it easy on you"

He's going for the "inadvertent use" defense. This will probably only work if Ronda or Conor were to piss hot.

Now we know the only thing limper than his leg after the second Weidman fight...

First of all, do a search there, buddy. Second...

throne_of_lies_elf.gif

Please,

this is just becoming embarrassing, it's the same story baseball and track and field guys have used.

The best of them just accept their punishment and move on. Anderson will probably be available some time later this year, or next year. I would assume after all settlements of his case get done for him to fight again. I hope at that time he never makes mention of this "explanation" again.

He still has a legacy, yes it may be somewhat tainted, but it would be better if he could substantiate that he didn't use substances throughout his career, and that he was desperate to get back to winning, rather than this BS. Maybe we all just like to think he didn't always use substances, but the more BS like this the harder it is to believe.

bahahahahha.....this looks like one of those photo illusions, that Anderson is butt naked and sitting funny.

OMFG, i honestly thought that was Andersons but and legs until you said it. Now i see it

Back