Anderson Silva rep wants rematch in Brazil

I mean, he'd probably win if he doesn't clown around, just like he probably would've in the last fight. If he does clown, I can see it being worse, with as many unanswered shots he took last time, who's to say that he doesn't repeat a Weidman 1 again. He may clown to being KO'd, instead of being decisioned by Bisping.

Way too old to be clowning like that and assuming he can just rely on his reflexes.

Not interested, right now.

Still plenty of good fights for each, without having to schedule an immediate rematch.

Serious Silva should win but Clown Silva gives away crucial rounds which are so important with this 10 point must scoring.

Excellent.

I'm sure this will help his career, and the perception of his character a whole bunch

Lol I bet he does. Would watch though. Weird, fun fight.

Silva likely wins a rematch but Silva did not lose a hometown decision like he is trying to suggest.

He lost because Bisping won 3 rounds and he only won 2.

Even though Silva is past his prime he is still the better fighter. The better fighter doesn't always win (See Serra - GSP 1)

Bisping won Saturday and deserved the win. Silva wins the rematch no matter where it takes place.

what an idiot.

You had your chance two days ago man, and you pissed it away.

I've always admired and like Silva....but he's starting to turn me off as a fan. The whole Thai boner pill thing. The dancing around and not trying to finish the fight. Now complaining and whining about a decision. At best he should have had a draw if you give him a 10-8 round for basically coming within 5 seconds of finishing hte fight.

And by asking for the fight in Brazil he's basically saying the Brazilian judges are no better than the UK judges and that they'd give him an unfair advantage. If he wanted an "even" field he should have asked for it in the US. He's basically saying he thinks the UK judges were corrupt but that his Brazilian judges would be just as corrupt for his advantage.

Serious Silva should win but Clown Silva gives away crucial rounds which are so important with this 10 point must scoring.

He didn't give away anything. Bisping took it. Bisping dropped Anderson in rounds 1 and 2 and outpointed him in round 4.

Bisping against Diaz is a step down for him. Is he all done with his march to a title shot?

It might actually happen since it's Silva..

He already beat Bisping no need for him to do it again. Anderson vs Mousasi and Nick vs bisping are the fights to make now.

He already beat Bisping no need for him to do it again. Anderson vs Mousasi and Nick vs bisping are the fights to make now.

I want to live in a world where facts don't matter, too.

Back