Anderson Silva rep wants rematch in Brazil

No way Silva gets a free flying knee to Bispings chin again. This would be rounds 1-2 of first fight but rounds 1-5.

of coarse he does....why not on neutral ground....or Anywhere Anytime like his fellow countryman Aldo...:D

Bisping fought the perfect fight and got the win over a legend, if i'm him i'm staying well out of the way of that rematch.

I love Anderson and I don't mind him getting a rematch somewhere down the road... but I'd really like to see the UFC just give Bisping the winner of Luke-Weidman 2.

Will he win? Naw he'll probably get finished, but just give the man his damn title shot. He has done so much for the UFC. He practically opened up the UK market for them. Give him a title shot and just do it in London. Just do it! Six months from now it'll be over, you'll make a bunch of money and Bisping can retire knowing that he at least got his shot even though he's gonna lose.

Makes sense.

We just don't have enough immediate rematches in the UFC. This will be a good start

i do not think the UFC would be interested in making that happen right now. the UFC won with this result. the spider tore bisping's fight a part and showed good cardio, bisping won a close fight and showed a ton of guts.

they have two guys that can headline shows against other fighters. neither really lost the fight. the UFC an milk both a little longer. maybe anderson has a little left in the tank. bisping is all about match ups at the part of his career. he will die against nearly all the top 5. if he can pull one more out of his hat, he can get a title shot and get murdered in that fight.

Why not. It was a great competitive fight. They aint getting any younger so bring it on as soon as possible.

I wonder how happy Silva would truly be if the rematch was a mirror image replay of the first fight and he won just because the judges in Brazil gave him the nod instead?

Who cares about seeing them fight again though anyways?

Full clown Silva gets beat again.

Serious Silva via tko in the second.

A big money fight like this is better for Bisping than chasing after a title he probably won't get. If he wins, great. If he doesn't he gets an even bigger money trilogy.

It was a great fight and a rematch is the highest profile fight that you can currently book for either guy, realistically what else is out there for Bisping and Anderson? The Chris is getting the next shot and then the Vitor X Jacare winner is getting the shot after that.
So...Diaz X Bisping and Kennedy X Anderson?...I'd love to see both of those too but Anderson X Bisping II is what I really wanna see.

I don't want to see Andy fight anyone he's already fought. He doesn't have that much left in the tank and I don't want it wasted on repeat opponents. Wouldn't mind seeing him fight some mid level MW,s

I'd like to see Bisping vs Nick and Silva vs GSP instead.

Was the first fight close? Yes .

I think Anderson got the better of Bisping and landed the best strikes of the fight. I'm not too impressed with fighters that stay busy scoring on pitter pat.

Would everyone tune into see it? yes

It's a win win

I don't see Bisping hanging with Chris or Luke, I think most can agree with that. I also don't think he earned a shot with his performance, he only looked good in the first round ! Anderson looked OLD in the first round and slowly warned up and pretty much did what he wanted to just wasn't active enough. Bisping looked like he was one blow away from being finished.

Back