Anderson Silva lost more than twice in his prime.

Prime roided AS got KO by Prime roided CW. - end of thread.

Anderson being GOAT was laughable. 2 horrendous losses in his prime and now almost in the double digits with one being against a midget fighter who was 4-7.

TS is one of the pfp worst posters on sherdog...... and right up there with Perrichet in terms of hate for the Spider.

It’s funny how sensitive you are when things get said about your hero Anderson but it’s alright for you to do what TS is doing to other fighters

August 7, 2010. Will never forget that night.

20140526090420_5D3_5747.JPG

Interesting, because prime DC couldn't do anything worthwhile to a post-surgery, 2 days notice Anderson Silva

You realize dc carried Anderson in that fight right? He refused to do anything other than take him down... he even admitted to it. Kind of like may ve Mc

I would gladly take a prime Anderson on the UFC roster right now. At a wieght class of his choosing.

Of course Anderson Silva lost a few times.
He faced good fighters...losing against the best in Pride is nothing to be ashamed of.
Besides, those guys in Pride were probably roiding, and a clean UFC fighter like Anderson was bound to lose to them.

As for the MW division being weak during Anderson’s reign, I’d say there are several divisions weaker than MW from that time.
LIKE WW, for example. Most overrated division ever, during GSP’s reign. OMG, Josh Koscheck. OMG, Jon Fitch. OMG, Dan Hardy. OMG Matt Hughes.

I mean nothing is as pathetic as losing to a fighter he's been intentionally fucking for years, then only agree to fight him when he was coming off a long lay off more than a year, then nothing works so trying to goad him into striking like a clown, and then proceed to get knock the fuck out in a high light heel fashion, then eventually pisses hot, then blames it on a dick pill, and then pisses hot again, then gets 'cleared' because it was 'contaminated' supplements.
The irony of a keyboard warrior calling an MMA fighter, let alone a successful multi-time champion pathetic.

The irony of a keyboard warrior calling an MMA fighter, let alone a successful multi-time champion pathetic.

Not irony. Why should it matter when calling a pathetic a pathetic?

Fedor is the one who lost more than twice in his prime. Once against the Japanese can, against MW Arona, against MW Hendo and against Werdum adn Bigfoot.
The Kohsaka fight got stopped because in Rings they automatically stopped a fight after any cut, regardless of how minor it may have been.

He defeated Arona.

And his losses against Henderson, Werdum, and Silva all took place after his prime.

Andersons biggest problem for me is a relative lack of massive wins, he faced Hendo but avoided guys like SHogun, Shad, Machida, etc who were the best opponents his size staying at MW fighting the likes of Cote and Leites.

Machida was his bff and doing business at 205, so things were complicated in that regard, but remember that time Forrest WAXED Shogun? And remember that time Forrest beat Rampage after that? And remember that time Forrest took the first 2 rounds off Shad before slipping up in the 3rd?

And remember that time Anderson WAXED Forrest, and did so worse than any of Forrest's 205 opponents ever had been able to?

Yeah, Anderson destroying the recent former 205 champion in under 3 1/2 minutes proved beyond any doubt that he was the king of both 185 and 205 and even if some fans were too dumb to recognize that, all the fighters knew it.

Machida was his bff and doing business at 205, so things were complicated in that regard, but remember that time Forrest WAXED Shogun? And remember that time Forrest beat Rampage after that? And remember that time Forrest took the first 2 rounds off Shad before slipping up in the 3rd?

And remember that time Anderson WAXED Forrest, and did so worse than any of Forrest's 205 opponents ever had been able to?

Yeah, Anderson destroying the recent former 205 champion in under 3 1/2 minutes proved beyond any doubt that he was the king of both 185 and 205 and even if some fans were too dumb to recognize that, all the fighters knew it.

I remember the time Shogun waxed Forrest when he didn't have an ACL injury even more quickly. Forrest was a decent win but ultimately he was an upset champ not a dominant force, just because say Randleman beat Crocop doesn't meat fighting Randleman is a substitute for fighting Crocop.

The big matches were there for Silva if he'd have moved up to LHW after beating Hendo but he didn't and that will forever preclude him from being GOAT for me.

I think the fanboys' attempt at trying to talk up known dick piller's accomplishments are heart-wrenching. Recently, someone was talking about how him beating Sakurai was a great accomplishment. It was.

Then, his fans talk about how he was inexperienced and new to the sports, when he had more experience in MMA than most UFC champs when they became champs at that point in time, when he lost to two journeymen JMMA fighters, especially in one of which he was losing a decision then got flying heel hooked, and in another he lost in a couple minutes.

A year or two later, he is a champ in the weakest division in the UFC history, but somehow he was the world's best, then loses twice, then he's out of his prime, he's green to the sports, then a year or two later, he once again becomes the champ. Makes a lot of sense, as much as his dick pill excuse.
What's your record bro?

I remember the time Shogun waxed Forrest when he didn't have an ACL injury even more quickly.

You mean how Shogun beat Forrest after Anderson had already taken poor Forrest's soul?

Every time they see each other one of the first things Shogun does is thank Anderson personally for breaking Forrest in for him.

Back