Anderson Silva lost more than twice in his prime.

You mean how Shogun beat Forrest after Anderson had already taken poor Forrest's soul?

Every time they see each other one of the first things Shogun does is thank Anderson personally for breaking Forrest in for him.

Forrest gave arguably the worst performance of his career vs Anderson so I don't think that argument has any weight.

Forrest gave arguably the worst performance of his career vs Anderson so I don't think that argument has any weight.

Forrest gave every opponent what he was allowed to give. That's how fighting works.

Forrest gave every opponent what he was allowed to give. That's how fighting works.

Nah you can see he falls to pieces mentally against Silva giving a terrible performance, the idea that Silva somehow ended his prime is nonsense IMHO, if anything Silva caught him on one of his worst nights when the hype got to him to the degree he was popped for Xanax.

If anyone can claim to have hurt Forrests career its Rashad but I think its moreso he caught an injuried Shogun and matched up well with a latter day Rampage counter fighting with no lowkick defence.

Last edited:
Nah you can see he falls to pieces mentally against Silva giving a terrible performance, the idea that Silva somehow ended his prime is nonsense IMHO, if anything Silva caught him on one of his worst nights when the hype got to him to the degree he was popped for Xanax.

If anyone can claim to have hurt Forrests career its Rashad but I think its moreso he caught an injuried Shogun and matched up well with a latter day Rampage counter fighting with no lowkick defence.

Everyone fell to pieces mentally against Silva. That's how fighting works.

Even Weidman admitted Anderson had gotten to him in their first fight.

Es normal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back