Media Anderson Silva: Israel Adesanya 'crossed the line' with disrespect of Jon Jones

Anderson may be a juicehead but at least he was up front and straight up said "no, I will never fight Jon Jones. Dont keep asking I no fight that guy"

Isreal drops Jon's name and then when Jon respond, Israel turns around and says "oh but no I cant fight him NOW. I need a few years to improve. But once I'm better I will KICK HIS ASS BELIEVE ME!."
<1>what u smoking?

Why would Jon Jones deserve respect?

I think it's telling that he didn't react to Israel claiming that he "killed one GOAT"...which he obviously didn't. I see this as humble.

And that's his point - Israel needs to be humble. Talking wild about Jon is premature at best. And in all likelihood, he will always be a step behind Jon. Jon was incredible from his very first UFC fight.

Israel has massive potential. But, his performances haven't been on par with Jon's first performances. Not by a long shot.

Israel doesn’t cheat though

Dick pill bros.

Anderson is a joke. Biggest hypocrite in the sport

There is no line to cross.

There should be nothing off limits in a good round of trash talk.

Let the disrespect continue.

Jones and Silva disrespected the sport by being cheaters. I have little respect for them anyway.
Exactly!! Silva wants to talk about respect but did he respect and stay humble against Maia or cote or Bonner nope!

Silva fears for Adesanya's life

"Roid Boyz 4 life"
- Anderoid "the spideroid" spillva

I think it's telling that he didn't react to Israel claiming that he "killed one GOAT"...which he obviously didn't. I see this as humble.

And that's his point - Israel needs to be humble. Talking wild about Jon is premature at best. And in all likelihood, he will always be a step behind Jon. Jon was incredible from his very first UFC fight.

Israel has massive potential. But, his performances haven't been on par with Jon's first performances. Not by a long shot.
I agree. Jon was green as fuck and destroying top fighters when he was much younger than Israel. Jon battered shogun when he was just
a few years off
being nothing more than an amateur
wrestler . Crazy stuff.

Anderson may be a juicehead but at least he was up front and straight up said "no, I will never fight Jon Jones. Dont keep asking I no fight that guy"

Isreal drops Jon's name and then when Jon respond, Israel turns around and says "oh but no I cant fight him NOW. I need a few years to improve. But once I'm better I will KICK HIS ASS BELIEVE ME!."

??? There in a different weight class, a young fighter talking about *eventually* moving up to fight the champion happens quite often, but rarely does the higher weight champion pay much attention to smaller contenders in different weight classes, unless your Jon/Anderson/TJ

Back