Media Anderson Silva: Israel Adesanya 'crossed the line' with disrespect of Jon Jones

Just Anderson being capricious again.

I think it's telling that he didn't react to Israel claiming that he "killed one GOAT"...which he obviously didn't. I see this as humble.

And that's his point - Israel needs to be humble. Talking wild about Jon is premature at best. And in all likelihood, he will always be a step behind Jon. Jon was incredible from his very first UFC fight.

Israel has massive potential. But, his performances haven't been on par with Jon's first performances. Not by a long shot.

Man stfu Anderson,with your old roided ass

Well, at least Anderson didn’t call him “playboy”. That’s when you know shit is serious.

Agree. But rest assured, Spider, Israel will have his comeuppance. You come at the king you best dont miss

JonJones.jpg

Spot on , Isreal talked all tough Jon calls him out then Isreal chickens out and acts like a victim lol

Anderson and Jon are the big friend. Of course he hespecty his friend and no let the Israel talk bad about him. Jon is the bes, man. Jon and BJ.

Anderson-Silva-Jon-Jones-696x399.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

"We ride together, we die together, Roid boyZ for life."

Last edited:
There is no line to cross.

There should be nothing off limits in a good round of trash talk.

Let the disrespect continue.

Jones and Silva disrespected the sport by being cheaters. I have little respect for them anyway.

Anderson and Jon are the big friend. Of course he hespecty his friend and no let the Israel talk bad about him. Jon is the bes, man. Jon and BJ.

Anderson-Silva-Jon-Jones-696x399.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

tenor.gif

The irony of Anderson Silva defending Jon Jones is a true Incredulous Cormier moment. It will take a while before each fighter becomes known for his inviolable reputation.

I think it's telling that he didn't react to Israel claiming that he "killed one GOAT"...which he obviously didn't. I see this as humble.

And that's his point - Israel needs to be humble. Talking wild about Jon is premature at best. And in all likelihood, he will always be a step behind Jon. Jon was incredible from his very first UFC fight.

Israel has massive potential. But, his performances haven't been on par with Jon's first performances. Not by a long shot.
That's because good Christian boy Jon was born of ped's <JonesLaugh>

Back