Anderson Silva has a big problem? (Thread/Video)

I think I feel to some extent how the die hard Wanderlei fans feel now, i'm worried I'll see Anderson getting knocked out or his leg injury will act up. I'm not abandoning the guy, I just don't want to see him fight again. He's accomplished so much and lots of folk shit on him because he has fought a few guys who didn't deserve to be there but who gives a fuck. He smashed all of them apart from weidman

Anderson's Highlight reel is fucking insane .. I mean that Forrest fight is unreal

That looks exactly like a pro fighter VS an amateur.. something you would see on worldstarhiphop...

Franklin would take that fight - has said it recently.

Forrest, when asked if he'd ever want a rematch with Anderson?

"Are you kidding me? Not only do I not want a rematch, but I wish I could unmatch the first match". (paraphrasing)

Pretty sure franklin retired and is now VP of one fc or something? So that fights a no go.

Bisping vs Anderson would be beautiful.

Anderson silva, pancakes and tanks?

Here's a video of a cat.

Honestly, after getting brutally finished twice in a row, he should probably just retire.

Just my opinion anyway.

I didn't see him get brutally finished twice in a row. Saw him get KO'd at 38 years old. Saw a fluky (sp?) injury that he suffered in a fight. That's it.

Pretty sure franklin retired and is now VP of one fc or something? So that fights a no go.

Bisping vs Anderson would be beautiful.

I think Anderson vs Bisping is a great idea. Both coming off loses, Silvas no longer the champion, early 2015 is the perfect time to make that fight.

Would be so epic for him to come back and win a few fight for the title and win. Possibly the greatest comeback ever

It would be even better if he did it at LHW and tbh that's where I want to see him. I think people exaggerated how big he was at MW but I don't think he'd be too undersized at LHW. I'd like to see him get a few high ranked yet stylistically favorable match ups and get a title fight with Jones. I don't think he'd win but I don't see how you can market Silva vs Weidman 3 after how the first two went.

I didn't see him get brutally finished twice in a row. Saw him get KO'd at 38 years old. Saw a fluky (sp?) injury that he suffered in a fight. That's it.

He finished himself. weidman didn't finish him.

Keep marginalizing it and telling yourselves whatever it takes to help you feel better about those brutal losses.

Fact is, he got brutally finished twice, and at this stage of the game, I feel it's in his best interest to retire.

Last edited:
Keep marginalizing it and telling yourselves whatever it takes to help you feel better about those brutal losses.

Fact is, he got brutally finished twice, and at this stage of the game, I feel it's in his best interest to retire.

why do you downplay how many fight fans see it? ....I agree with many of them...and you watch too much Bloodsport and don't look at reality. Wediman won the first fight and whether AS clowned or not ....I will give Wediman credit for fight #1. Fight #2 proved nothing to me, nothing to increase Weidman's stock. Just my 2 cents.

why do you downplay how many fight fans see it? ....I agree with many of them...and you watch too much Bloodsport and don't look at reality. Wediman won the first fight and whether AS clowned or not ....I will give Wediman credit for fight #1. Fight #2 proved nothing to me, nothing to increase Weidman's stock. Just my 2 cents.

It's very simple to understand.

Had Weidman NOT checked Anderson's leg kick, Anderson's leg would not have broken. The kick would have hit Weidman's leg and hurt Weidman. It was because of something Weidman decided to do to defend himself and punish Anderson for throwing leg kicks that caused Anderson's leg to break.

Weidman attempted to not just block the kick, but also hurt Anderson in the process with that kick check (that's their purpose), and Anderson's leg broke as a result of that tactical decision Weidman made. It is a finish because of something Weidman chose to do, just like when a fighter chooses to throw a punch at a fighter's head and that fighter happens to get knocked out.

That is reality. Welcome to it.

Last edited:
Back