Anderson Silva has a big problem? (Thread/Video)

TomKat26

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
"I think I still have a lot of things to do. I don

Would be so epic for him to come back and win a few fight for the title and win. Possibly the greatest comeback ever

He doesn't need to come back imo. He's already done things in the cage that will probably never be seen again so his place as an all time great is more than established.

Bro Love you mr anderson

Honestly, I dont think he will ever fight again. All these videos he's posting of him training is all for show and just to keep people interested. Or maybe Im wrong and he'll fight Forrest Griffin or Rich Franklin and retire on a good note. Im not sure

Honestly, after getting brutally finished twice in a row, he should probably just retire.

Just my opinion anyway.

Honestly, I dont think he will ever fight again. All these videos he's posting of him training is all for show and just to keep people interested. Or maybe Im wrong and he'll fight Forrest Griffin or Rich Franklin and retire on a good note. Im not sure

!!!! WHAT? For real man, of course he's gonna fight again! I'm not saying he's gonna come back and smash his way back to the title but for sure he has a great (financially rewarding contract) with the UFC, of course if he's physically able to compete then he's gonna chase those dollars (as would any sportsman in his sposition)

How does your thread title relate to your post..?

Loosely, I feel like he will have more of a problem retiring when he should, than other fighters have had. But it was either that, or "Anderson Silva is a warrior!!" Or something like that..doesn't sound interesting enough to me.

No one gets in the sport to leave a legacy imagine 0-0 I want my legacy to be....

Truth is, these guys just love to fight and when you whoop ass in training it's hard to know when to quit.

WAR SPIDER FOREVER

Silva vs Weidman 3 in backyard with no referee? wtf are you thinking ts?

I think its going to be safe to assume that Anderson will be in a title fight after a win. He's going to get a good fight coming back and they won't want to waste time

If TS means Anderson has a problem if he continues fighting I'd say the title makes a lot of sense. Because I think he should hang em up as well.

Why does every fan highlight reel have terrible choices of music?

Or maybe Im wrong and he'll fight Forrest Griffin or Rich Franklin and retire on a good note. Im not sure

Franklin would take that fight - has said it recently.

Forrest, when asked if he'd ever want a rematch with Anderson?

"Are you kidding me? Not only do I not want a rematch, but I wish I could unmatch the first match". (paraphrasing)

Back