Media Anderson Silva does not age. New interview

Man I wish Anderson could speak fluent English his entire UFC career. He would have been a much bigger superstar. Great interview

You really expect these guys to stay within 10 lbs of fight weight their who life? Fighters are notorious for getting fat once they get older bc of their weight cutting.
I use to be friends with a pro boxer who was getting near the end of his career and would walk around at 220 and cut to 160, dude was 12-1 with 12 ko's when he retired. Short Mexican dude named masadoño lol.
His fight night body is different. He is aging.

Goats of Goats

1. Fedor Emelianenko
2. Anderson Silva
3. Georges St. Pierre
4. Artem Lobov

I love me some Anderson but that’s just not true.

og-anderson-silva-13884.jpg

<6>

If you happen to read my other posts , I kind of agree with you .The fact that Bisping was able to hold his own standing with the aging Silva speaks volumes ].

I think Silva was focused only on a highlight reel finish and nothing else. He coasted, waiting for an opening that only came once which he didn’t finish on.

He fought a bad fight but I don’t think his skills or speed looked THAT bad. He’s certainly not shot like some seem to think. He’s still a legit top 5-7 guy at his age IMO

I think Silva was focused only on a highlight reel finish and nothing else. He coasted, waiting for an opening that only came once which he didn’t finish on.

He fought a bad fight but I don’t think his skills or speed looked THAT bad. He’s certainly not shot like some seem to think. He’s still a legit top 5-7 guy at his age IMO
Prime Siva would've dispatched of Bisping quite easily and even this fight factoring damage and how a round couldve possibly been scored..... well who knows.
I dont like the fact that they opened Israel such a massive favorite since we haven't really seen Anderson cooked in a fight yet.

I mean I figured hed be a decent size underdog but not that .If I'm an Anderson fan this "could " be the cringe fight when it's over[the fight not career ....well who knows]. We'll see ,I'm still not sold yet on Israel being the goods yet- I expect him to win but let's see who turns out to be the next coming - Costa (who has the tougher fight) or Israel.These fights will only speak if Israel looks terrible or if Costa beats romero.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back