Media Anderson Silva does not age. New interview

He lost to Michael Bisping in the same time period that Thales Leites walked down Bisping for 25 minutes.

Anderson ages.

48-47 and no judges gave a 10–8 in the round Bisping died in.

Also, TS was referencing his looks, face. Obviously he aged athletically.

What is fun with Anderson, is that in his prime, there were SERIOUS talks about him not being human...
- His skin didn't cut or bruise
- His reflexes and speed was not human.
- His chin could be hit with the hardest shots without cracking..

....Then he got old, and KOd by some common wrestler that hit him with some "weak" shots that wouldn't even bother him in his prime.

A. Silva is actually Anubis from egypt.
Dem pyramid pills is what gave a positive test before.
But they had to change it to roids.

48-47 and no judges gave a 10–8 in the round Bisping died in.

Also, TS was referencing his looks, face. Obviously he aged athletically.
I know .... was just saying and for record, I can't stand Bisping and if I were to give an opinion after the fact and after the actual fight id actually give it to Anderson. However it was close and the way they judge round by round, it could've gone either way.
That fight is sore spot for me cause it was a fight that was taken away from Gegard and being a Mousasi supporter , I know what he would've done to bisping.

He lost to Michael Bisping in the same time period that Thales Leites walked down Bisping for 25 minutes.

Anderson ages.

He knocked Bisping out with a highlight reel KO and if he threw even a single shot while Bisping was down, he would have won that.

Even then, he should have got the decision. He flatlined Bisping but didn’t try to finish.. it was puzzling. Walk off KO fail but he should have won that fight. Then Bisping went on to win the title..

"I call my dad, to tell I Swim to the sharks"

Haha..

Come on! Somebody has to say it------IS NORMAL!!!!! Anderson also knows as does McGregor that Anderson would eat him alive.

He knocked Bisping out with a highlight reel KO and if he threw even a single shot while Bisping was down, he would have won that.

Even then, he should have got the decision. He flatlined Bisping but didn’t try to finish.. it was puzzling. Walk off KO fail but he should have won that fight. Then Bisping went on to win the title..
If you happen to read my other posts , I kind of agree with you .The fact that Bisping was able to hold his own standing with the aging Silva speaks volumes and I can't stand Bisping.
I've stated before that this fight was a sore spot for me cause original London main event was Mousasi Bisping and Michael quickly took the Anderson fight as a booking change[ I mean the card sells out either way].

He looks great for his age. He seems really obsessed with sharks in that interview :p

What is fun with Anderson, is that in his prime, there were SERIOUS talks about him not being human...
- His skin didn't cut or bruise
- His reflexes and speed was not human.
- His chin could be hit with the hardest shots without cracking..

....Then he got old, and KOd by some common wrestler that hit him with some "weak" shots that wouldn't even bother him in his prime.

I remember and miss those times!

Anderson ages.
Good Im not the only one who thought that Leites beat Bisping. Close fight indeed but Thales won that shit.

I love me some Anderson but that’s just not true.

og-anderson-silva-13884.jpg

Good Im not the only one who thought that Leites beat Bisping. Close fight indeed but Thales won that shit.
Not only did I think Thales should've gotten nod but Bisping s " winning streak " into his "catching lightning in a bottle" title win was one of the more un- impressive streaks that got him the fill-in. Shame on Rockhold (and his chin) for dropping ball and shame on Bisping for quickly taking booking change of Anderson when the original main was Bisping v. Mousasi.
At least he was honest after Silva fight ----- " I was relieved i didnt have to fight Gegard Mousasi ".

He ages. He is skinny/fat at this point of his career.
You really expect these guys to stay within 10 lbs of fight weight their who life? Fighters are notorious for getting fat once they get older bc of their weight cutting.
I use to be friends with a pro boxer who was getting near the end of his career and would walk around at 220 and cut to 160, dude was 12-1 with 12 ko's when he retired. Short Mexican dude named masadoño lol.

He has aged inside the octagon though.

Back