Anderson Silva deserves the title shot

Don't know if Anderson deserves a title shot if he wins against Diaz, which I think he will win easily,,, but I do want to see him try it again against Weidman. I still believe.

I don't know if I'd call if "Flukey" but the first loss was because he was screwing around and got caught. I'm no so sure a fully focused and motivated Silva couldn't beat Weidman. Nobody was saying he was old and slow before he lost. I'll need to see what he looks like in the Diaz Fight.

Dude. I'm the biggest spider fan ever....just give it up. I don't wanna see my hero get beat up again. I hope to god Vitor knocks out weidman

i clearly said he should not fight weidman even though he deserves a TS.

do you even read bro

UFC motto: "Deserves ain't got shit to do with it"

UFC motto: "Deserves ain't got shit to do with it"

-Clint-as-William-Munny-clint-eastwood-32653214-468-252.gif

If some how Vitor wins. Most likely by being an old lion living in the dinosaur ages with a thermostat. I would really like to see Vitor Anderson 2. not so much Chris Anderson 3

Someone has to stop him...I dont even want to know how Silva would lose to Weidman this time. For the love of Peter Paul and Mary just take money fights Silva...

Fight Mir
Fight Fedor
Fight Shaq

just no more Weidman...because Weidman is going to kill Vitor.

agree with you deleroux this is how i should of worded my post i think that was deleted

Last edited:
Eh... I hated it at first, but it's a big money fight. Another title defense for Weidman.... The UFC seems hell-bent on making every trilogy fight they can, so may as well just get it over with.

Sucks that weidmans record will later be detracted by "3 of his title defenses were against the same washed-up exchampion"

would much rather him fight rockhold, romero, jacare or even machida again.

You mean the first fight?

In the first round of the second fight, Silva and Weidman clinched up, Weidman threw a left (I think), and Anderson hit the ground like a sack of bricks.

I yelled at my tv for Silva to get up. His night definitely would've ended better if he had just stayed down :/

He would if there wasnt TWO contenders matches coming up.
Huge Andy fan but Romero/Jacare/Machida/Rockhold are around and deserve a shot first.
But, $$$$ trumps all in the UFC.

He lost by KO and then by TKO. Breaking your leg via checked kick is a legit loss. Andy does not deserve a title shot, especially for beating Nick Diaz, a guy who hasn't fought in almost 2 years and hasn't fought at MW for longer than that.

this and there are to many contenders at 185 who deserve a shot before Silva aswell

Makes me sick that people want to see a third fight. Pretending to be Anderson fans. Must be haters because Weidman beat his ass twice. I guess Anderson has improved since snapping his leg in half, missing training, and aging a year and a half...

His legacy as Goat is only going downhill. Let's watch him get destroyed again by the same guy so we can really end talks of him being the Goat...

not even going to read reasons why he deserves it,cuz he doesnt deserve it
romero/jacare is n1 contender fight or it should be(dont always trust dana),n2 contender is machida/rockhold winner and silva should fight one more time b4 getting 3rd shot at the chris or even move up to LHW

Getting KTFO in embarrassing fashion = "He deserves it because of how the fights ended"

I dont get it.

I wouldn't mind seeing Silva - Vitor 2, or Silva - Hendo 2, maybe if he wins against Diaz and then beats a top 5 guy ...then sure. Give him #3.

this and there are to many contenders at 185 who deserve a shot before Silva aswell
Yes the other contenders are also a good reason not to let Anderson fight Weidman again. Right now I don't think Anderson beats any of the top 4-5 guys.

Makes me sick that people want to see a third fight. Pretending to be Anderson fans. Must be haters because Weidman beat his ass twice. I guess Anderson has improved since snapping his leg in half, missing training, and aging a year and a half...

His legacy as Goat is only going downhill. Let's watch him get destroyed again by the same guy so we can really end talks of him being the Goat...

I agree with most of your post but I think they really are fans but delusional to think Anderson can beat Weidman at this point. They just want Anderson to get the chance to avenge those losses and restore his legacy but that's just not going to happen.

Back