Anderson Silva: A lot of people ask me if I'm gay

Ryoto Machida

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.mma.tv/ufc/anderson-silva-a-lot-of-people-ask-me-if-im-gay/

“I DON’T THINK THERE’S PREJUDICE, BUT THERE’S A LOT OF HOMOSEXUALS IN MIXED MARTIAL ARTS,” HE SAID. “THERE ARE A LOT OF THEM WHO HAVEN’T YET COME OUT.

“[IF THEY WERE TO COME OUT,] NOWADAYS IT’S SO SILLY TO NOT EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS. AS LONG AS YOU RESPECT PEOPLE’S SPACES, AND RESPECT THEIR LIMITS. YOU HAVE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE IN PEACE AND NO ONE HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT.

“I WOULD TRAIN WITH A GAY MAN. AS LONG AS HE RESPECTED ME, IT’S ALL RIGHT. I DON’T THINK MUCH OF IT. THE FACT THAT GUY IS GAY DOESN’T MEAN HE’S GOING TO ACCOST YOU. HE CAN BE GAY, HAVE A RELATIONSHIP, LIVE AMONG GUYS WHO AREN’T GAY. HE CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS WITH HIS PRIVATE LIFE.

“SOMETIMES PEOPLE THINK I’M GAY. A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE ASKED ME IF I’M GAY. I ANSWER, ‘LOOK, NOT TO MY KNOWLEDGE. BUT I’M STILL YOUNG, IT COULD BE THAT IN THE FUTURE I’LL FIND OUT THAT I’M GAY.’ I TAKE GOOD CARE OF MY THINGS, I PUT EVERYTHING IN A BAG, I USE SOAP, I PUT ON A CREAM AFTER TRAINING. PEOPLE THINK IT’S CAPRICIOUS. TO EACH HIS OWN. DOESN’T MEAN YOU’RE MORE MAN OR LESS MAN, MORE GAY OR LESS GAY.”

Much hespect!

1453.gif

Anderson is a character.

lol That sounds like a Louis CK bit where he says something like "I dunno, I'm only 40. Maybe I decide to do the second half gay."

Sounds like a PC answer.

I'd spar with em, but the wrestling is out.

Good to see that all fighters aren't neanderthals.

I could see MMA being a gay mans preference. Specialized grapplers they would be. Extremely gifted at taking an opponents back.

Hespec4Homos

Good on Anderson for not being a homophobe. Do people ask him if he is gay because he speaks with quite a "feminine" voice in English?

By the way, is using soap a gay thing? I've been doing it forever...

Sounds like a PC answer.

I'd spar with em, but the wrestling is out.
Yeah this is complete BS. He doesn't want any further backlash is what it really is. According to our pussy PC world, the Nog brothers are homophobes.

"Oh Myyyyyyyyyyyy."- George "Kenflo" Takai

A lot of people ask me... Are you for gay? Hell yeh I'm for gay. A lot of people think... that I'm No for gay Jesus, that I do all types of for no gay Jesus shit. Look, I can't go for not gay, and I can't change for not gay. But if I offend? Boa. Cause I still go for kick feet arms.

Maybe there's an Eminem fan in the crowd.

Last edited:
Back