Anderson Silva: A lot of people ask me if I'm gay

Before we became civilized, I'm sure savages were cramming their thing in buttholes all the time. Don't pretend gay behavior is "sophiosticated." All the moral compasses of the world developed to discourage it because it was, in former times, NOT sophisticated behavior.

You kind of missed my point. I was just giving props to Anderson for not reacting to gays like a redneck idiot.

Why do you think people consider them homophobes, and why do you consider those people wrong?
I think its wrong to drag someones name through the mud and act like they are a horrible person just because they disagree with a lifestyle. Nog brothers are probably catholic and were raised differently. I read several years ago they are not comfortable rolling with a gay man. Hey to each his own dude, they are entitled to feel that way. I personally would be fine with it as long as its kept professional.

Anderson is not gay, just goofy as hell which people find weird in such a macho sport. Dudes go around mean mugging each other and acting tough, Anderson just treats all this stuff like a joke then gets in the cage and whoops ass.

I think its wrong to drag someones name through the mud and act like they are a horrible person just because they disagree with a lifestyle. Nog brothers are probably catholic and were raised differently. I read several years ago they are not comfortable rolling with a gay man. Hey to each his own dude, they are entitled to feel that way. I personally would be fine with it as long as its kept professional.

People rarely mention it.

I think it's fair to say they are at least a little homophobic. It doesn't make them horrible people.

By the way, is using soap a gay thing? I've been doing it forever...

Queer as hell, mang...

gay-bar-soap-428.jpg

He does have a certain gay vibe.

Anyway, not being a homophobe is basic human decency. Not sure it merits a pat in the back.

I personally would be fine with it as long as its kept professional.

I love hearing guys say this as if all gay men had their own agenda to ruin's some guy's day, and that there was a chance that he'd grab your shit or something. Like its always around the corner, waiting to happen.

Whenever someone says "I have no problem with homosexuals just as long..." okay, just as long. What if anything happens? How bad would it be if they were attracted to you? What would you do?

I think that's why he doesn't talk in English so often. Because people are so quick to jump to conclusions (he talks funny, must be forgay).

nicely said. good on anderson.

I love hearing guys say this as if all gay men had their own agenda to ruin's some guy's day, and that there was a chance that he'd grab your shit or something. Like its always around the corner, waiting to happen.

Whenever someone says "I have no problem with homosexuals just as long..." okay, just as long. What if anything happens? How bad would it be if they were attracted to you? What would you do?
Cool i'm the bad guy now because I wouldn't be OK with the 1% chance i get a perverted asshole groping me. It's super rare but does happen. I wouldn't want to roll with him anymore obviously if i thought it was intentional. Go ahead and crucify me for it though. I'd love to stay and chat but i have to go to work. have a good one.

Cool i'm the bad guy now because I wouldn't be OK with the 1% chance i get a perverted asshole groping me. It's super rare but does happen. I wouldn't want to roll with him anymore obviously if i thought it was intentional. Go ahead and crucify me for it though. I'd love to stay and chat but i have to go to work. have a good one.
Sorry not crucifying ya. That statement just annoys me. It's the fact that a perverted asshole is in the back of your mind because he's gay. Yeah it's 1%, but why not give the guy the full benefit? No one mentions that with anyone other than gay men. I have never heard "yeah I roll half naked with guys for sport. Just as long as they don't..."

Met Anderson at UFC 102 signing and he was wearing a pink shirt and hat.... Wondered ever since

Well, I was wondering if he's gay as well when he let Chael lay on top of him for almost 5 full rounds and did very little to get out of trouble. Almost looked like he enjoyed the one sided pounding he was getting, in which Chael was swinging the hammer.

Bisping by Cung Le beating.

Back