Anderson Silva, 4 losses in a row

What? He did not win. It was a no contest because he got busted for PED's.

So your post was stupid. How can you read it back and not see that. It's like saying "Vitor couldn't even beat Rockhold while roided up." Em. What?

You are probably the most extremely biased and dishonest poster I have encountered on Sherdog. You won't acknowledge that Anderson Silva could be the GOAT under any circumstances because of your Fedor worship. A champion is the recognized best of their division. Beating the champion makes you the champion. You misused used the word paper champ to include fighters that were gifted title shots.

Again if Anderson Silva becomes champion again I want him to earn the title. I want him to deserve the shot. But even if he was gifted a title shot and wins he is still the legitimate champion. If he beat Daniel Cormier for the title, even though he hasn't done anything at LHW in years he would be the legitimate LHW champion.

Also don't think I don't know what you are doing. You are using deceptive tactics to distract from the actual question I asked of whether you would acknowledge Anderson Silva as the GOAT if he regained the UFC MW title. You already said no which completely destroys your credibility as an objective MMA analyst.

tumblr_m9fbufwsqn1qc882co2_250.gif

So your post was stupid. How can you read it back and not see that. It's like saying "Vitor couldn't even beat Rockhold while roided up." Em. What?

It's not like saying that at all as Rockhold isn't some WW on a losing streak

It's not like saying that at all as Rockhold isn't same WW on a losing streak

You are lost my friend. Doesn't matter who it is. You have been trying to claim that Anderson didn't beat Diaz because of roids. Now how come this doesn't apply to anyone else like Vitor? Here's a hint, being "some WW on a losing streak" is irrelevant. You said it yourself. If you lose to a roider then it doesn't count. It doesn't only suddenly matter if you are "some WW on a losing streak".

I feel like I'm trying to explain very basic stuff here. And it can't be made any easier. Am I making sense @Redhawks100 ? Is this guy just acting dumb rather than admitting his initial post I quoted didn't make sense.

Exaggerating lol. Anderoid winning a fight these days would be an accomplishment. At least GSP won fights. Winning is better than losing, didn't think I'd have to point that out. Anderoid has more losses than GSP, Fedor and Jones combined. GOAT lol
Because he's still fighting top competition lol lets see GSP at age 40. Oh wait he won't even come back at this age lol oh and more title defenses than Georges Safe Pierre

He had 0 top MW wins.
He wasn't on TRT.
He was coming off a shoulder surgery.
He had not fought for over a year and a half.

Anderson Silva pretty much fought one of the worst versions of Vitor Belfort ever.
Silva hadn't fought in a year against Weidman so is Weidman's win over him automatically moot?

Fucking garbage post lol

You are lost my friend. Doesn't matter who it is. You have been trying to claim that Anderson didn't beat Diaz because of roids. Now how come this doesn't apply to anyone else like Vitor? Here's a hint, being "some WW on a losing streak" is irrelevant. You said it yourself. If you lose to a roider then it doesn't count. It doesn't only suddenly matter if you are "some WW on a losing streak".

I feel like I'm trying to explain very basic stuff here. And it can't be made any easier. Am I making sense @Redhawks100 ? Is this guy just acting dumb rather than admitting his initial post I quoted didn't make sense.
He's not acting dumb, he really is dumb. That's the thing, man.

Silva hadn't fought in a year against Weidman so is Weidman's win over him automatically moot?

Fucking garbage post lol

Wrong.

Silva had not fought for 9 months. Weidman had a longer layoff with 12 months. Not to mention he had surgery.

Belfort had nearly 17 months of inactivity and surgery as well.

Again i'm schooling with facts.

:)

It was just him fighting under a ruleset that suited his style a lot better. The ring and 10 minute rounds were just terrible for his style.

If you wish i can post my entire argument about Silva's so called prime in the UFC. Just ask for it.

I think we've all seen you spewing salty tears for long enough. No need for more.

Wrong.

Silva had not fought for 9 months. Weidman had a longer layoff with 12 months. Not to mention he had surgery.

Belfort had nearly 17 months of inactivity and surgery as well.

Again i'm schooling with facts.

:)
So if Silva would've beaten him, it would've meant nothing right? And you also agree that Weidman's win over Belfort meant nothing?

Jesus Christ kid lol you're pathetic

Yeah im not normally anderson supporter bu look at those losses. First to weidman he was caught clowning ( his fault ) second to weidman broke his leg loss to bisping was a clos fight and contreversial to some peopme then the dc loss was on 2 days notice to the light heavyweight champ so its not like hes on a leonard garcia streak.

Because he's still fighting top competition lol lets see GSP at age 40. Oh wait he won't even come back at this age lol oh and more title defenses than Georges Safe Pierre

More title defences against lesser competition. More losses and more PED busts. Dude is a fraud. Accept it

When are people going to learn?? The majority of great champs get beat a lot at the end of their career. Only exception that comes to mind is GSP, but he arguably lost to Hendricks and was on a slight decline and left when he was still young.

People get older and slower as well as loose some motivation. That's enough to loose in any sport, but especially MMA.

Andersons losses today take nothing away from his previous achievements.

lol @ this dude emerging from the dead whenever there's something bad about Anderson.

what a sad troll

Silva needs to retire. I hate when fighters hang on to long. Just punching bags for younger stronger fighters. He helped make the UFC what it is today. Every bit as big of star as Royce and Chuck. Deserves a desk job in my opinion.

You can roll your eyes all you want, Tony. The fact is that when given the opportunity to show some objectivity you revealed your bias. You have been obsessed with discrediting Anderson Silva for a long time now. You even went through his whole career trying to play down his accomplishments as if he never did anything significant. When asked if there was anything Anderson Silva could do to be considered the GOAT by you under any circumstances you said no. If you can't give a fighter credit where it is due there is no reason why anyone should take you seriously.

He had 0 top MW wins.
He wasn't on TRT.
He was coming off a shoulder surgery.
He had not fought for over a year and a half.

Anderson Silva pretty much fought one of the worst versions of Vitor Belfort ever.
First off Rich Franklin was still a top Middleweight win at that point even if the fight was at 195.

Second Vigor was on TRT for that fight. It was his first fight on TRT.

I think we've all seen you spewing salty tears for long enough. No need for more.

Then you should know i'm right.

So if Silva would've beaten him, it would've meant nothing right? And you also agree that Weidman's win over Belfort meant nothing?

Jesus Christ kid lol you're pathetic

Redhawks, relax. Take a deep breath and slow down on your paranoina. I don't want you to get dubbed again.

Nobody is saying Silva's win over Vitor is meaningless. I'm saying Vitor was unranked and thus unproven at 185 lbs, which is a fact. He was also coming off an injury, surgery and a long layoff. Plus he was still not on TRT.

It's a decent win compared to the rest of Silva's opponents, but that's it.

When are people going to learn?? The majority of great champs get beat a lot at the end of their career. Only exception that comes to mind is GSP, but he arguably lost to Hendricks and was on a slight decline and left when he was still young.

People get older and slower as well as loose some motivation. That's enough to loose in any sport, but especially MMA.

Andersons losses today take nothing away from his previous achievements.

You should tell that to A. Silva fanboys. They kept bashing Fedor for losing 3 fights in a row at the twilight of his career. Now that Silva has lost 4 they are whining and playing the victim and making all sort of excuses. But of course, they still can't stop talking about Fedor's fight with Maldonado.

It's hypocrisy at it's finest.

You can roll your eyes all you want, Tony. The fact is that when given the opportunity to show some objectivity you revealed your bias. You have been obsessed with discrediting Anderson Silva for a long time now. You even went through his whole career trying to play down his accomplishments as if he never did anything significant. When asked if there was anything Anderson Silva could do to be considered the GOAT by you under any circumstances you said no. If you can't give a fighter credit where it is due there is no reason why anyone should take you seriously.

Good. Now that you know that you can stop quoting me.

First off Rich Franklin was still a top Middleweight win at that point even if the fight was at 195.

Second Vigor was on TRT for that fight. It was his first fight on TRT.

He wasn't. I already posted the rankings. Go back 1-2 pages.

Then you should know i'm right.

Redhawks, relax. Take a deep breath and slow down on your paranoina. I don't want you to get dubbed again.

Nobody is saying Silva's win over Vitor is meaningless. I'm saying Vitor was unranked and thus unproven at 185 lbs, which is a fact. He was also coming off an injury, surgery and a long layoff. Plus he was still not on TRT.

It's a decent win compared to the rest of Silva's opponents, but that's it.

You should tell that to A. Silva fanboys. They kept bashing Fedor for losing 3 fights in a row at the twilight of his career. Now that Silva has lost 4 they are whining and playing the victim and making all sort of excuses. But of course, they still can't stop talking about Fedor's fight with Maldonado.

It's hypocrisy at it's finest.

Good. Now that you know that you can stop quoting me.

He wasn't. I already posted the rankings. Go back 1-2 pages.

Nah but we enjoy seeing you continue to wear your clown shoes and guzzle salt down your throat while simultaneously riding Anderson's tip. You're quite good at that.

At this point I think we should boycott Claude's threads. He's not worth the effort. He has destroyed his credibility already. If Anderson Silva ever makes a comeback the joke is on him. At the very least Silva is willing to challenge himself while Fedor hasn't proven he is interested in being a top fighter again.

Back