Anderson Silva- 1st fight back

Bisping makes the most sense. Vitor next, but I doubt Vitor takes it. I think he only wants a rematch if is for de bealt.

People have talked about the fight between Anderson Silva vs Cung Le for a very long time while both Silva and Le were champions in UFC and StrikeForce. Now both of them are going to retire soon so it's time to make the fight happens. I don't like Cung Le so I hope Silva woops Le's ass but I like the fight because both of them are awesome strikers.

he should not fight a can.
he should come back and prove he still got it.
he could easily beat weidman.

anderson faked the KO in the first match and we all saw what happened in the second.

I dont know why he did it, but i strongly believe he faked the KO against weidman. He could easily handle those punches...anyone could.He acted, he faked.Go see the GIFS and replays.

I think anderson might be lacking motivation.:rolleyes:

I say he has earned any fight he wants minus Weidman.

Rich Franklin or Bisping make the most sense, if they want to ensure a win Rich, though I can't see how Bisping beats Anderson.

I say he has earned any fight he wants minus Weidman.

This.

He lost to Weidman twice. It'd have to be after a few wins.

Franklin lost twice. Its a step down for Anderson.

Bisping is a good can, but oh god, if he beat Silva...
Title shot.

I'm going with a Luke Rockhold type match-up,
But Cung Le sounds great.

Throw it in Asia incase Anderson retires on a win.

I.e. anyone who beats Silva, title shot.

If he rematches Vitor and loses to Weidman,
GOAT is revealed.

Of course, he could always win twice,
Avoid his friend Lyoto,

And fight Jon Jones for a million bucks.

MMAdness!

I'm almost positive his comeback fight will be against Cung Le.

That would be a mega-super fight.

As to who will win, gotta go with Cung on this one. Anderson is done for.

lol anderson would murder him

Franklins expressed interest in a rematch, so that's possible, Chael is dropping back to mw after Wand fight, and non trt Belfort are all viable. Fighting someone he's already beat will help with the mental edge of things. Le, Romero and Kennedy, and Bisping would have all been easy prior Weidman, so they'd show if he can still compete. Machida, Rockhold and Jacare are bad ideas. Definitely not Weidman. He'd already be beaten mentally. He needs one strong finish to get his mental edge back, and then he can write those two losses off as flukes.

Back