Anderson, PLEASE RETIRE!

He really needs to. His fights are torture to watch. And Hall should retire too.

Top 10 MW fighter in the UFC, but sure, he should retire because some virgin that posts 100 times a day on sherdog tells him to.

Top 10 MW fighter in the UFC, but sure, he should retire because some virgin that posts 100 times a day on sherdog tells him to.
He's still boring as fuck and past his prime no matter how triggered you are

He doesn't know when to stop, this is so sad

Most top pro athletes don't. Hanging on way too long has been a thing for at least 50 years in other sports. Hard to walk away when you don't know how to do anything else, you're still in your 40s, you're surrounded by yes men constantly telling you that you've still got it, and you know nobody will pay attention to you anymore ever again if you leave. Still doesn't make it right, though.

Most top pro athletes don't. Hanging on way too long has been a thing for at least 50 years in other sports. Hard to walk away when you don't know how to do anything else, you're still in your 40s, you're surrounded by yes men constantly telling you that you've still got it, and you know nobody will pay attention to you anymore ever again if you leave. Still doesn't make it right, though.
At a certain point the coaches should also say enough is enough. Unfortunately they are the one's profiting from these fights...

He's still boring as fuck and past his prime no matter how triggered you are

How did you read that and some how come to the conclusion that I'm triggered. You're shit posting on here constantly, and I've never seen anyone triggered from it. So you're even bad at this, and you spend far too much time doing it. Looks like you'll be needing to make a new account soon anyways, my handicapped friend.

How did you read that and some how come to the conclusion that I'm triggered. You're shit posting on here constantly, and I've never seen anyone triggered from it. So you're even bad at this, and you spend far too much time doing it. Looks like you'll be needing to make a new account soon anyways, my handicapped friend.
Come on man i already read your retardation once. You gonna make an even longer one?

Didn't read

Back