Anderson or GSP. What side are you on?

The true GOAT who is 44 and still taking on young/top ranked killers instead of cherry picking.
44 and losing left and right just for the payday.

That guy GSP "cherry picked" just so happend to beat Silva.

The true GOAT who is 44 and still taking on young/top ranked killers instead of cherry picking.
So a MW calling out a LW that just lost is not bad. But a WW who hasnt fought in 5 years going up a weight class and challenging the champion in his first fight back is bad????

Ok mr 2019 join date
<{1-8}>

The true GOAT who has won 1 of his last 7 fights. Seems legit

GSP would win a fight between them. Anderson has been clowning for years now, and GSP takes every fight extremely seriously and strategically.

Neither, they are both Ducks and I don't like one over the other. I will say I respect Anderson a lil more at his age still fighting up and comers while GSP is straight up cherry picking hard. Still dislike them both tho.

GSP: 0 PED suspensions.
Anderson Silva: 2 PED suspensions.
Notice how Barry Bonds isn’t in the baseball Hall of Fame.
GSP #1 all time
Fedor #2.
Anderson and Jones both have multiple PED suspensions and are therefore permanently disqualified from GOAT consideration.

Love watching them both fight during their primes and seeing very different aspects of dominance displayed in the cage.

That said when it comes to the fan flame wars I am solidly on the side of GSP. That started naturally when the most aggressive BJ Penn fans migrated to Anderson and began the call for GSP to move up to prove like BJ, he was willing to take risk, in their drooling desire to hope to see him lose. Anderson gained a ton of new fans when BJ started to become less relevant. As did Benson and Aldo as a foil to Edgar.

On one side you have the WW GOAT. Dominated for years. Won belts in 2 weight classes. Retired on top.
<GSPWoah>

On the other side you have the MW GOAT. Most consecutive wins in UFC history. Top 5 wins in 3 weight classes.
<BC1>

The fans do not get along. Is anyone a big fan of both? Who do you prefer and why? Vent in here.

I will not say who I prefer. I'll just say I fuxk on the first date.
Big fan of both, and any true mma fan should be. Bickering over who’s more GOAT is fucken lame, they’re both unique in their own way.

GSP DIDNT CRY AT A WEIGH IN

GSP AND ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE

I'm a fan of both but GSP was an average sized guy in a very strong division. Anderson ducked LHW when it was full of killers and ruled the easy division.

They were both very talented, but the context of their careers gives the edge to GSP in my eyes.

Why are Anderson fans creating so many GSP related threads? He’s retired, forget about him

I like both, but lost a little respect for GSP once he stopped fighting to win, and instead fought to not lose. It was a brilliant strategy and effective as hell, so credit Greg Jackson, but his events became more sporting events than fights.

Anderson is the most exciting and inspiring fighter i've ever seen. He's produced a lot of amazing moments during his run and many fans and fights were in awe of him.

GSP is pure data. Most title defenses in his weight class, defeated every man he's ever faced, won the middleweight title. No stigma of PED tests, no real slumps im 11 straight years of fighting

I'd have to go with gsp because there's really no knock on him

I like both, but lost a little respect for GSP once he stopped fighting to win, and instead fought to not lose. It was a brilliant strategy and effective as hell, so credit Greg Jackson, but his events became more sporting events than fights.

that fighting not to lose thing is kind if a nonsense saying. There's nothing admirable about putting yourself in needless danger during a fight

I love both fighters but think GSP is better.

On one side you have the WW GOAT. Dominated for years. Won belts in 2 weight classes. Retired on top.
<GSPWoah>

On the other side you have the MW GOAT. Most consecutive wins in UFC history. Top 5 wins in 3 weight classes.
<BC1>

The fans do not get along. Is anyone a big fan of both? Who do you prefer and why? Vent in here.

I will not say who I prefer. I'll just say I fuxk on the first date.
I'm a big Silva fan but acknowledge GSP is the best. Did I do it right?

Back