Anderson or GSP. What side are you on?

wilKO

Green, White & Gold belt
@Steel
Reaction score
On one side you have the WW GOAT. Dominated for years. Won belts in 2 weight classes. Retired on top.
<GSPWoah>

On the other side you have the MW GOAT. Most consecutive wins in UFC history. Top 5 wins in 3 weight classes.
<BC1>

The fans do not get along. Is anyone a big fan of both? Who do you prefer and why? Vent in here.

I will not say who I prefer. I'll just say I fuxk on the first date.

This is something new. Never seen a thread like it before.

I'm a fan of both but lean GSP in terms of overall skill.

This is something new. Never seen a thread like it before.

It's topical. Instead of Anderson fans hijacking GSP retirement threads and GSP fans hijacking Anderson vs Cannonier threads a mod has green lighted this ground-breaking thread.

On the good side.

The guy who didn't fail multiple drug test and doesn't got 9 L's

Like watching Anderson much more

But Georges is the UFC GOAT

Fan of both.

Silva gets the nod from me.

His style was more entertaining.

Wouldn't call myself a fan of either but Anderson was definitely the more exciting of the two. Conversely, GSP never needed steroids to win.

Side of GSP, humble champion and most well rounded smartest and deserving champion. The only reason GSPs fights were boring is because you knew the whole fight that he was going to win.

It's not really down to sides but GSP is/was just better.

You can't fault Anderson for ending up in a MW division with no wrestlers but the Chael fight shows you what would have happened if there'd have been a few more of them who didn't give the win away.

Why do i have to pick? they are both goats? gsp ww anderson mw

i like anderson more but thats because hes anderson and gave us some flashy unforgettable highlights, almost always walked out to the same song too..his "aura" is number one in mma history imo.

I like gsp too

The true GOAT who is 44 and still taking on young/top ranked killers instead of cherry picking.

Anderson is/was fun to watch but George was an MMA master

Depends on what you mean by, "who's side on you on?"

I'm not a fan of either.
If they fought today, GSP would win. IMO.
If they fought yesteryear, Silva would win. IMO.
Would rather watch a Silva fight.
GSP is the greater MMA fighter. IMO.

1st page is too respectful. Boring like a GSP fight, wasteland plz.

Back