Anderson knocked out during sparring session?

The guy's chin was gone by the first Sonnen fight [He got dropped by a pillow fisted Sonnen and then dropped in the second Weidman fight by a punch he's taken a hundred times].

People forget that while Weidman was the first one to KO Anderson in the UFC - The guy has been getting dropped & KO'd in training by guys like Nog and JDS for years.

Approaching 40 his chin has to be shot. He should dispose of Diaz easily, but I have a bad feeling about this fight. I think he might get clipped with something light and go out.

I absolutely love Anderson Silva unconditionally, but this should be his last fight.

The guy's chin was gone by the first Sonnen fight [He got dropped by a pillow fisted Sonnen and then dropped in the second Weidman fight by a punch he's taken a hundred times].

People forget that while Weidman was the first one to KO Anderson in the UFC - The guy has been getting dropped & KO'd in training by guys like Nog and JDS for years.

Approaching 40 his chin has to be shot. He should dispose of Diaz easily, but I have a bad feeling about this fight. I think he might get clipped with something light and go out.

Rubbish. He didn't see the weidman punch coming and it caught him perfectly - twisting his neck causing the ko. The punch you don't see is likely the one to cause the ko.

Pure speculation, You're full of shit.

I hope this rumor is false. Definitely don't want to see a chinny Anderson.

Yes, but there is always something truth to rumors.

no the fuck there isn't
I don't think you understand how the truth works

If I start a rumor right now that you have a vagina for a face, that doesn't make true in the slightest
It might be true, but that is to be decided by evidence and logic, not by speculation

Anderson gets KO'd once in the UFC, and his chin is "gone".

You guys are adorable.

So this chin? The one that was several fights past the first Sonnen fight is shot?

silva+bonnar+punches.gif

He got hit by a hard and accurate puncher in Weidman. Anyone would have dropped with those shots.

"Someone in the MMA industry" sounds legit.

But the punch from clinch in second Weidman fight, looked like it wasn't that hard to drop him, maybe it landed perfectly, but it did not look powerful. Based on that I am afraid that he might be loosing ability to take a punch.

Even if it's false you can't help but have it put a little doubt in him. I'm all for Anderson coming back and regaining the belt it would be top 10 best sports story ever well in pseudo sports world....But it has too be perfect I can't see him getting knocked down in the clinch again off a simple punch and making legit run. This is more important then his broken leg because that can recover...I don't think Chin recovers only gets worse and honestly it's probably his fault for letting himself get punched by Bonar they didn't stun him but might have had a lasting effect.

But too me it's kind of like a bad review on a restaurant on yelp. The place can have 4 stars and great reviews but it's just that one bad one that makes you wonder...Even though the person could be the shittest person ever it does hold weight in your decision.

But I believe in Silva! some people just want to be shit starters.

Ko'd in training camp is never a good thing. It comes down to the reliability of the source.

Back